Beyonce New Single - Girls (Who Run The World)

Originally Posted by CJ616

Another anthem to make hoodrats feel better about themselves. 
tired.gif

way to just straight jack the sample

shoulda left the sample alone it's not 2010 anymore

way to just straight jack the sample

shoulda left the sample alone it's not 2010 anymore

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

sick.gif
  Beyonce y u no mature musically
you sound silly...not a fan of B, but its no denying. Shorty is a monster musically she's at the top of the game and aint going nowhere.

Now her acting is another story.

lowkey that video dope tho.

sick.gif
you sound silly...not a fan of B, but its no denying. Shorty is a monster musically she's at the top of the game and aint going nowhere.

Originally Posted by Put em up

sick.gif

I never said she wasn't atop the music game.  I'm from Houston, and while I don't consider myself really a fan, I would never
deny her talent or her place in the music business.  I just happen to think that her music hasn't grown much from her DC days to now

I find most it of to be very superficial and devoid of personality and creativity.  I feel like everything we see from her comes from 

a well calculated  "team", which I don't particularly have a problem with, it just lessens the artist personal connection to the music and 

becomes very formulaic over time.... 
ohwell.gif

I mean really, just listen to words of this song...

sick.gif

I never said she wasn't atop the music game.  I'm from Houston, and while I don't consider myself really a fan, I would never
deny her talent or her place in the music business.  I just happen to think that her music hasn't grown much from her DC days to now

I find most it of to be very superficial and devoid of personality and creativity.  I feel like everything we see from her comes from 

a well calculated  "team", which I don't particularly have a problem with, it just lessens the artist personal connection to the music and 

ohwell.gif

sick.gif

ohwell.gif

no your right i completely agree with you on the matter. i thought your were going in the direction of shes falling off. apologize.

sick.gif

ohwell.gif

no your right i completely agree with you on the matter. i thought your were going in the direction of shes falling off. apologize.

Back
Top Bottom