Beyonce New Single - Girls (Who Run The World)

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I'm not impressed. I'm gon keep it 100 and say that her and Usher really need to mature w/ their music.
Word.
Confessions is way above whatever usher has out now. lulz.

It's like, dudes backtracked after a certain year. So sad.

*plays Confessions Pt. 2*

yall serious? "here i stand" was 
pimp.gif
...in fact im willing to say it was so mature that, thats why it wasnt well received...
he did drop the ball on  RvR tho

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I'm not impressed. I'm gon keep it 100 and say that her and Usher really need to mature w/ their music.
Word.
Confessions is way above whatever usher has out now. lulz.

It's like, dudes backtracked after a certain year. So sad.

*plays Confessions Pt. 2*

yall serious? "here i stand" was 
pimp.gif
...in fact im willing to say it was so mature that, thats why it wasnt well received...
he did drop the ball on  RvR tho

Diplo and Switch produced the track and they are Major Lazer and they are being credited so yeah. The song is crack but the original goes so much harder. I remember when I first saw the video for Pon De Floor here.
roll.gif
roll.gif
That thread was classic

Diplo and Switch produced the track and they are Major Lazer and they are being credited so yeah. The song is crack but the original goes so much harder. I remember when I first saw the video for Pon De Floor here.
roll.gif
roll.gif
That thread was classic

^^^That performance was epic. And I don't know why so many guys are stating their opinion on the song like its for ya'll lol. It could be the best song in the world and I wouldn't give a damn with a hook like "who runs the world, girls"
laugh.gif

^^^That performance was epic. And I don't know why so many guys are stating their opinion on the song like its for ya'll lol. It could be the best song in the world and I wouldn't give a damn with a hook like "who runs the world, girls"
laugh.gif

DipsetGeneral wrote:

maaaaan %!+% like this is why i still love her...her singles are so @%%!%%* simple but there's always gems like this on the albums...

30t6p3b.gif
�just when Kelly was finally getting ready to take off too

dont know why its putting it in the quote box but she performed it on American Idol

DipsetGeneral wrote:

maaaaan %!+% like this is why i still love her...her singles are so @%%!%%* simple but there's always gems like this on the albums...

30t6p3b.gif
�just when Kelly was finally getting ready to take off too

dont know why its putting it in the quote box but she performed it on American Idol

Back
Top Bottom