Beyonce New Single - Girls (Who Run The World)

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

3:00
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

sick.gif
  Beyonce y u no mature musically

what do you expect? does she even write her own music? when you are a corporate/music puppet you stick to the formula that made you your money. i doubt she puts any thought into what she actually sings...

if you want mature music, listen to jill scott. if you want to look at a video that will get u a chubby and to make a girl think you are cool so you can get some draws listen to beyonce...

sick.gif

what do you expect? does she even write her own music? when you are a corporate/music puppet you stick to the formula that made you your money. i doubt she puts any thought into what she actually sings...

if you want mature music, listen to jill scott. if you want to look at a video that will get u a chubby and to make a girl think you are cool so you can get some draws listen to beyonce...

Song is horrible. I'm sure the rest of her album would be decent for people that are fans, but this track is a throw away and shouldn't have made the cut, let alone first single.

Who am I kidding though, I'm sure her fan base will eat this up b/c it's so simple, and you can learn/sing the lyrics in a matter of seconds. It's how music has always been for the most part...
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Song is horrible. I'm sure the rest of her album would be decent for people that are fans, but this track is a throw away and shouldn't have made the cut, let alone first single.

Who am I kidding though, I'm sure her fan base will eat this up b/c it's so simple, and you can learn/sing the lyrics in a matter of seconds. It's how music has always been for the most part...
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

sick.gif
you sound silly...not a fan of B, but its no denying. Shorty is a monster musically she's at the top of the game and aint going nowhere.

Now her acting is another story.

lowkey that video dope tho.

I never said she wasn't atop the music game.  I'm from Houston, and while I don't consider myself really a fan, I would never
deny her talent or her place in the music business.  I just happen to think that her music hasn't grown much from her DC days to now

I find most it of to be very superficial and devoid of personality and creativity.  I feel like everything we see from her comes from 

a well calculated  "team", which I don't particularly have a problem with, it just lessens the artist personal connection to the music and 

becomes very formulaic over time.... 
ohwell.gif

I mean really, just listen to words of this song...

this 100% she's about to be thirty still singing some girl power nonsense in the most immature way...

thing is usually the tracks on her albums that don't become singles are the types of songs i'd rather hear more from her...

the video is cool but its way to much for me...i feel like she's trying to do everything bigger than before but it doesn't come off smooth...everything is forced as if she just went in & said 'eff it making sense how big can this song/video be?'

still my girl tho
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

sick.gif
you sound silly...not a fan of B, but its no denying. Shorty is a monster musically she's at the top of the game and aint going nowhere.

Now her acting is another story.

lowkey that video dope tho.

I never said she wasn't atop the music game.  I'm from Houston, and while I don't consider myself really a fan, I would never
deny her talent or her place in the music business.  I just happen to think that her music hasn't grown much from her DC days to now

I find most it of to be very superficial and devoid of personality and creativity.  I feel like everything we see from her comes from 

a well calculated  "team", which I don't particularly have a problem with, it just lessens the artist personal connection to the music and 

becomes very formulaic over time.... 
ohwell.gif

I mean really, just listen to words of this song...

this 100% she's about to be thirty still singing some girl power nonsense in the most immature way...

thing is usually the tracks on her albums that don't become singles are the types of songs i'd rather hear more from her...

the video is cool but its way to much for me...i feel like she's trying to do everything bigger than before but it doesn't come off smooth...everything is forced as if she just went in & said 'eff it making sense how big can this song/video be?'

still my girl tho
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

No illuminati video breakdowns this year?

good to see we off that finally.

Video is alright song is absolutely terrible.

No illuminati video breakdowns this year?

good to see we off that finally.

Video is alright song is absolutely terrible.

i don't think i'll be able to deal with my girl singing this x n and the amount of times the radio will play this daily.

i don't think i'll be able to deal with my girl singing this x n and the amount of times the radio will play this daily.

Back
Top Bottom