Beyonce New Single - Girls (Who Run The World)

Song is "meh"....But Beyonce and her team are marketing Geniuses, You know how many female marketing campaigns are gonna try to use this song for advertising?.... I Bet the WNBA uses it....

Song is "meh"....But Beyonce and her team are marketing Geniuses, You know how many female marketing campaigns are gonna try to use this song for advertising?.... I Bet the WNBA uses it....

I mean...I see what y'all are saying. But @ lo mismo tiempo....Is there any point in a womans life when she doen't feel undervalued or under appreciated for what she does? Doesn't have equal power? Songs like these will always ring true and she'll have the tracks on her album catered to mature audiences (And prolly another single) but it makes no sense to alienate the somewhat younger crowd who would vibe to this as well. You think only late teens/early 20's were playing out 'Put a ring on it' ? Just because you're thirty, doesn't mean everything you make has to be centered around #+#* that 30 year olds do. No harm in playing both sides of the coin.

I mean...I see what y'all are saying. But @ lo mismo tiempo....Is there any point in a womans life when she doen't feel undervalued or under appreciated for what she does? Doesn't have equal power? Songs like these will always ring true and she'll have the tracks on her album catered to mature audiences (And prolly another single) but it makes no sense to alienate the somewhat younger crowd who would vibe to this as well. You think only late teens/early 20's were playing out 'Put a ring on it' ? Just because you're thirty, doesn't mean everything you make has to be centered around #+#* that 30 year olds do. No harm in playing both sides of the coin.

Originally Posted by ZSong

::

Major Lazer and Dirty Money >>>>>>>

::
Fixed. Straight up beat jack
30t6p3b.gif

dont like the song but I applaud her for being positive and empowering to this young girls and women through her music and actions
pimp.gif

dont like the song but I applaud her for being positive and empowering to this young girls and women through her music and actions
pimp.gif

I'm not impressed. I'm gon keep it 100 and say that her and Usher really need to mature w/ their music.

I'm not impressed. I'm gon keep it 100 and say that her and Usher really need to mature w/ their music.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Word.
Confessions is way above whatever usher has out now. lulz.

It's like, dudes backtracked after a certain year. So sad.

*plays Confessions Pt. 2*

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Word.
Confessions is way above whatever usher has out now. lulz.

It's like, dudes backtracked after a certain year. So sad.

*plays Confessions Pt. 2*

Back
Top Bottom