Big Facts Podcast Thread Vol. DJ Scream & Big Bank Black

Yea she just be talking to talk most of the time, just long drawn out questions and banter. I don't mind her before the guests show up but after that she can go

I’m not clear what qualifies her to be in these conversations. Peeped her IG to ensure I wasn’t missing something & from what I can tell, she’s a glorified promoter & maybe Bank’s manager?

I imagine she’s there for the female POV but she takes herself a bit too serious and considering the audience, there’s gotta be something in ATL a lil more worthy & a tad easier on the eyes.

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Prob a keep its in the fam type situation. These days you gotta be careful who you give a platform to, These folk get a little bit of shine and start acting crazy.

I’m not clear what qualifies her to be in these conversations. Peeped her IG to ensure I wasn’t missing something & from what I can tell, she’s a glorified promoter & maybe Bank’s manager?

I imagine she’s there for the female POV but she takes herself a bit too serious and considering the audience, there’s gotta be something in ATL a lil more worthy & a tad easier on the eyes.

Nah....she a real promoter. She been plugged in with Lacura, crucial etc.A lot of *****s favorite and some of the biggest artist right now, got booked and blew up with her helping hand. Her and bank family, but she been behind the scenes working her moves for a minute.

Appreciate the additional color & agree with the “keep it in the fam” sentiment, just think she should dial it back a bit in certain spots. Most are aren’t tuning in for her opinion, yet, half way thru the Twista episode;

1620913795290.png

Btw - I agree with Bank on the inheriting beef topic. Not saying that’s always how it goes but if the artist isn’t on that you aren’t gaining stripes taking their chain, jumping them etc.

Last edited:
Sonny hella underrated. Mike Will, Metro, Sonny, Lex, 808 Mafia, all of them played key roles in developing that sound in the 2010s. :smokin

Edit: even though he’s from the previous decade, can’t forget Zay in the 2010 run either.

Cam Kirk just as calm, cool, and collected as you’d expect.. the Dolph story was dope too. Haven’t finished the Sonny portion but he was right about Pierre.. he’s my guy but he’s not even in the trap lane like that & doesn’t belong on any Trap Rushmore’s atm.

Hopefully Longway start releasing more consistently. Buddy wasn’t trying to say **** in front of those cameras :lol:

Back
Top Bottom