Big Facts Podcast Thread Vol. DJ Scream & Big Bank Black

When TI tried to put them on to the Draconis and Bank said “what kinda haircut they got”. DAWG. :rofl: :rofl:

you miss Amber Rose?
you wasn't makin song n **** bout Amber Rose? :rofl:

Bruh be wilding :lol:

I haven't even watched and already know who asked this :smh:

Iman was talking about arguing, finna throw hands with superstars and Bank smelled the cap and made him name drop Melo :lol:

Happy for Bank and Scream. They legit got the best pod out that can speak to the southern rap scene. I hate hearing Budden and them talk about southern rap culture; **** is infuriating :lol:

Bank and Scream in a good space with this one. Glad they’re getting this look. :smokin

Big Baby interview started slow but now he got me :rofl::rofl:

muh fukkas was getting high man!
me & Matt Barnes smoked before every game!

Last edited:
a blinkin a blinkin riverdale road riverdale road lamekilla lamekilla str8drop str8drop
ya’ll know anyone or ever been to a Sh!!t Show?

Didn’t know what it was about until recently... I’ll be on that side this summer & seeing if it’s worth Pullin’ up.

Never been but from what I know of it, it’s something like an open mic show where they look for new talent in the city. If the music or performance is wack I think they boo you or something. Similar to showtime at the apollo from my understanding. It could be cool to check out.

Big baby hilarious man!

bruh gangster for real too!!

His take on Shaq and Stephen Jackson rapping :lol: “I’d tell em the same to they face” :lol:

Never been but from what I know of it, it’s something like an open mic show where they look for new talent in the city. If the music or performance is wack I think they boo you or something. Similar to showtime at the apollo from my understanding. It could be cool to check out.

Good looks - seem like a good appetizer to start the night.

Back
Top Bottom