Big Facts Podcast Thread Vol. DJ Scream & Big Bank Black

Ms. Deb discusses her former business relationships with Gucci Mane, Nikki Minaj, OJ, French Montana and more on a new edition of Big Facts. Ms. Deb also talks about the streets, the industry and the new "Hip Hop Uncovered" documentary.

I’m not even to the part where Benny has been on yet, and this has been a good episode. The talk about present day A&Rs has been great

I'm listening to the Pour Minds episode and the BIRDS are just terrible, they both fine but they messed up in the head smh.

I'm solely familiar with them through twitter :lol: there come-up has been pretty cool. The slimmer one I'm not that familiar with, but the thicker one was definitely pretty dusty years ago

What it do cuhhh :pimp:

Juice episode tough... said he trusted Deb with the business cause the mommy vibes & how she looked :lol::smh:🤷‍♂️ shouts to Scream & Bank keeping the balance when the contract discussion came in. Mizay had Zay lookin at Jew funny :ohwell:

Otha Side Trap album was a finesse :lol: only new song was 50 Bricks... but the Alaska In Atlanta standouts that fall made up for it :pimp:

Culinary Arts School @ the time :wow:

Damn I didn’t know OJ was 5’3” :lol: shedding all that weight is something else. That’s messed up how Mizay did him

Dude had me weak when he started bouncing and **** :lol:

but from a producer standpoint that’s exactly how ad libs work :lol:

This goat talk is funny as hell. :lol:

But they’re accurate though. Gucci has to be the trap GOAT off of his contributions.

Future the best of the genre though. BOAT. :lol:

Damn, just finished the episode. That’s foul as hell. Crazy how many stories of bad business these artists have gotten themselves into. :smh:

When bank said “aye” when juice started talking about the contract situation damn near killed me . But damn I’d have to see deb or something about that contract .

“**** both of y’all, u and that ho” juice went all in 😂. Waka got dog by like a foot and 6 years younger, he’d put the beats on juice but S/O to OJ for not letting that **** ride

Juice wasn’t even disrespectful with it, just shared his side.

Waka like running his mouth like a bird, keep doing them frat & rave parties n stay out the way.

Deb a grown *** woman in the industry.. she already indicated she wishes she handled that situation different, if she wanna respond she will.

Last edited:
I like Jade man. She cool :lol:. She was laughing a lil too hard tho.

I like how Scream played the back this episode. He must’ve realized he was “off” in the Juice Man episode.

This show is hitting its stride. Big Bank is a mfer star

Back
Top Bottom