big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

when it comes to rap music YES! hip hop is my culture. i feel like people arent respecting my culture when they put this outlandish stuff all over the internet

G t f o h

HipHop is NOT just your culture. For the most part we all love hip-hop and I know for myself I study it. Every aspect. But none of that change that it's just OPINION. Your opinion holds NO weight bro just like mine doesn't. This is just a pubic forum to discuss what we think but no one's opinion trumps another's. in MY opinion YOU'RE saying nonsense. If we talking just skill I say Kendrick is better than most of those people on your little list. Nothing you can say will disprove that because none of this is fact. All of this is subjective and the quicker you realize that the less bothered you'll be at other people's opinions.

Last edited:
:lol: @ Cass just destroyed Meek. They both suck.

Some of the guys Kendrick mentioned I don't want to hear anything from.

:lol: @ Lupe's response again. Dude is soon to be 10 years in the game getting flustered by new comers. That whole Lasers situation really got him ****** up.

Dudes need to listen to There Is No Competition 2 & The Soul Tape if y'all hatin on Fab
I mean the fact that you list two mix tapes instead of albums as a way to prop up Fabolous says it all. Mix tapes.

Cassidy?
Kiss?
Ghostface?
Meth?
Drake?
Busta?
Cassidy?
Cassidy?
Cassidy?

And to be completely real, at this moment in all of their careers, none of them could even hold a candle to Kendrick... Including HOV and Nas.
indifferent.gif

kill yourself. cass just killed meek a few months ago---but you probably just got into rap this summer so you wouldnt know.

Last edited:
I mean the fact that you list two mix tapes instead of albums as a way to prop up Fabolous says it all. Mix tapes.
So what exactly are you saying? Damn near all of these rappers mix tapes go harder than their albums

Lupe one minute is on some revolutionary **** and like the person said on Twitter...whatever happened to ***** Bad?

laugh.gif

J.R. Writer?

Tyga?

Cassidy?

Fab?

Buddens?

roll.gif

These n's going to drop the same type of "freestyles" they been making for years. Are dudes really checking for these cats like that? in 2013?

:lol: how u get mad at dudes opinion but telling him don't let other people's opinion bother him, kinda ironic no ?

you new school **** riders are something else

kendrick is the flavor of the month right now but as soon as a new dude comes you all will be saying kendrick is wack and played out

J.R. Writer?

Tyga?

Cassidy?

Fab?

Buddens?

roll.gif

These n's going to drop the same type of "freestyles" they been making for years. Are dudes really checking for these cats like that? in 2013?
Your probably the only dude this entire year to mention JR Writer.

you new school **** riders are something else

kendrick is the flavor of the month right now but as soon as a new dude comes you all will be saying kendrick is wack and played out
Kendrick has been around for a minute now so what are you talking about?

So what exactly are you saying? Damn near all of these rappers mix tapes go harder than their albums
Does that make Joe Budden better than Jay-Z? There was a time when people literally thought Wayne was the best rapper on the planet. Think about that. Mostly based on his tapes. Does anyone really think that now? Would your opinion of Wayne differ today if he had at least one classic album under his belt? Of course it would. Because when you're an artist, and yes this applies to rappers, albums do matter. Making a good album implies that you're more than just some Joe Rapper spitting "hot bars" or whatever. 

Albums separate Kendrick Lamar from (I hate to use him as an example) Big K.R.I.T. It matters. The same applies to Fab. The world ain't checking for him like that because of it. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom