big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

How Kendrick flavor of the month when he had NT buzzin with section 80 and GKMC?

grin.gif
whoopy ****** doo

believe it or not but its dudes relevant right now that had hit records before niketalk even existed---hopefully your underdeveloped pea brain can computer that

you new school **** riders are something else

kendrick is the flavor of the month right now but as soon as a new dude comes you all will be saying kendrick is wack and played out

Kendrick has been around for a minute now so what are you talking about?

:rofl: :rofl: dude said hes flavor of the month....hes been consistently putting out fire and damn near EVERY West Coast legend passed the proverbial torch to him on stage and moved dude to tears in concert and he released a critically acclaimed LP that will go platinum soon you dudes who cling to the old generation like nothing can ever even remotely come close, ole "back in my day sounding cats" cmon dude, gotta hate on ANYTHING new just bc its new :smh: :smh: They all have their place...how you expect to progress and move the genre forward by clinging to older gens. big Daddy Kane and all these pioneers dont even have the same feelings as yall and they are the ones who laid the foundation they arent just fans :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Wayne and Drake would give Kendrick that work? Lmao. Stop sippin molly water.

I'm by NO means a Kendrick fan at all, but that's the most ridiculous statement I've seen all day. WAYNE?.... seriously!? :rofl:

Does that make Joe Budden better than Jay-Z? There was a time when people literally thought Wayne was the best rapper on the planet. Think about that. Mostly based on his tapes. Does anyone really think that now? Would your opinion of Wayne differ today if he had at least one classic album under his belt? Of course it would. Because when you're an artist, and yes this applies to rappers, albums do matter. Making a good album implies that you're more than just some Joe Rapper spitting "hot bars" or whatever. 

Albums separate Kendrick Lamar from (I hate to use him as an example) Big K.R.I.T. It matters. The same applies to Fab. The world ain't checking for him like that because of it. Sorry.
I do consider Tha Carter to be a classic album. That was Wayne at his absolute best. And what truly is the difference between a mix tape and an album? One is used to get money. Albums, mix tapes, it doesn't matter. It's still music.

Last edited:
Does that make Joe Budden better than Jay-Z? There was a time when people literally thought Wayne was the best rapper on the planet. Think about that. Mostly based on his tapes. Does anyone really think that now? Would your opinion of Wayne differ today if he had at least one classic album under his belt? Of course it would. Because when you're an artist, and yes this applies to rappers, albums do matter. Making a good album implies that you're more than just some Joe Rapper spitting "hot bars" or whatever. 

Albums separate Kendrick Lamar from (I hate to use him as an example) Big K.R.I.T. It matters. The same applies to Fab. The world ain't checking for him like that because of it. Sorry.
what are you talking about? wayne dropped like 4 hit/platinum records in a row.

people dont consider carter 2 and 3 classics?

lol we gon praise cassidy but call kendrick flavor of the month?

I wouldn't say Wayne has any classic albums in my opinion. Carter I and II were damn near though. Carter III...no.

let's get this straight....rap fans are fickle. especially those born in the 90s :smh:

It's like, It's mad easy to ID you guys the second you call rapper from the golden era "old" :lol:

If this was 2001 then yes that logic would apply... But when artist are making full tapes full of original beats and actual songs instead of Freestyles... then YES mixtapes count.

Quite honestly no body of work drake has released as surpassed SFG.
GKMC isn't really better than section 80 IMO
LiveLoveA$AP is his best project so far
Detroit is probably Big Sean's best Musical Effort yet.
Wayne has mixtapes that are on par with his best albums.
Some would take Ross mixtape series over his albums (I highly disagree)
Same with Jeezy

time and time again rappers are dropping HEAT on mixtapes. At this point the only thing seperating a mixtape and an album is a barcode & Budgets.

I wouldn't say Wayne has any classic albums in my opinion. Carter I and II were damn near though. Carter III...no.
Wayne peaked at Carter 1 for me. His Sqad Up material will always be his best work in my eyes.

I do consider Tha Carter to be a classic album. That was Wayne at his absolute best. And what truly is the difference between a mix tape and an album? One is used to get money. Albums, mix tapes, it doesn't matter. It's still music.

eh... look at the best albums of all time then look at the best mixtapes of all time

there's always been a distinction

my only knock on kendrick is that it sounds forced.  like everytime he kills a verse or comes close u know that is exactly what hes trying to do.  it never seems effortless with him.  kinda like new eminem.  everyone on that list savage legend put up has or had the ability to body a verse and make it look effortless.  im still waitin to see this from kendrick.  if he has and i missed it..........put me on, im all ears

what are you talking about? wayne dropped like 4 hit/platinum records in a row.

people dont consider carter 2 and 3 classics?
No Wayne sucks.

You beginning to expose yourself.

Back
Top Bottom