big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Kendrick def gave out some homework assignments last nites, how he got everybody writin back
roll.gif

These dudes responding back on the same beat are taking an L as soon as they step in the booth.

A good response would be relevant young NY rappers getting in the booth together and just spitting.  No shots, just rap.

B.O.B coulda went harder than that. Son got bars when he's not on that guitar.
He did snap on that ****.
pimp.gif

But still...
laugh.gif
Bo.B responds with a mock Kendrick rhyme scheme then a mock Migos rhyme scheme, then a gutair solo........

Me no not impressed and nobody is

Jimmy ruffle overload in here . I may as well add to it . Technically section 80 is an album it was just an indie, but it was an album. One indie one major , it's funny to hear people compare him to dudes who been spitting 30 years . * puts on flame suit * biggie only dropped two albums and people were calling him king after one if I recall . Having him sit in thrones during award shows .

It's amazing how a few idiots can totally derail a thread :lol:

Home of NT..

Then u got that queen of sucking Kendrick off on every page defending him everytime a a NY rapper is named

Well the initial shock and impact of Kendrick's verse is starting to wear off. 32 pages is too much to talk about it so we got derailments going left and right while we all stand around waiting for Fab and Budden to respond.

But honestly, the longer they take the less excited I am about hearing them. It's hurting them to wait this long so I really hope they're locked in a studio somewhere working on their response until it's perfect. Because as nice Joell Ortiz's was, who else do we have to look forward to? Lil mama??

Pass.

Kendrick still has the last word on this and he's winning right now.

to me the only person he dissed was Jay Z. j**** just dropped an album a month ago, yet KL is the KONY.

all them other dudes is pawns... dr dre and kendrick are playing chess

Yo, funny you should mention that because the craziest idea popped in my head earlier. Like what if, bear with me now, but WHAT IF Dre got Kendrick to ghostwrite a whole album and then released it as Detox??? Huh?

HUH?

Yes I was bored.

Last post not flooding the thread with this crap, you quick to talk about reading comprehension and insult people but if u read closely I never said his opinion angered you. I said it bothered you and that's why you spoke on it point blank.

Keep it real half the time we post in these threads it's because we read someone's post who irked our nerves so we respond with our own thoughts.

:lol: at him saying he owns hip hip isn't an opinion , that's exactly what it is fam it's not a fact it's just a wild "opinion" that u don't agree with.

Keep it moving tho or pm me this ain't worth the back and forth in here.

it's not a wild opinion that i don't agree w/ its a falshood.

he doesn't own the culture...that's a fact.

If ima rapper and some other rapper is telling me he gonna murder me and make sure my core fans don't remember me, that shouldn't go off as a diss, then this KID because that's what he is, is gonna have the nerve to compare himself to the likes of Biggie and claim to be the king of NY not even being a New Yorker and this shouldn't be a diss to all the NY rappers??...oh OK....all the Kendrick Stans and closet NY haters being exposed :rofl:

Bruh, 394 new replies since I logged off earlier?

Damn :lol:

Joel was nice with his comeback. He sounded a little salty, but he saved it once he got his flow going.

If ima rapper and some other rapper is telling me he gonna murder me and make sure my core fans don't remember me, that shouldn't go off as a diss, then this KID because that's what he is, is gonna have the nerve to compare himself to the likes of Biggie and claim to be the king of NY not even being a New Yorker and this shouldn't be a diss to all the NY rappers??...oh OK....all the Kendrick Stans and closet NY haters being exposed :rofl:

but it's obvious the point was "make better music"

not..."respond telling me i'm not the king of ny and you would eat my lunch"

that's dumb to just repeat what Kendrick said but just flipped to work for you.

one response verse ain't gone make sure your core fans still listen...taking your music seriously and consistently putting out good work will.

If ima rapper and some other rapper is telling me he gonna murder me and make sure my core fans don't remember me, that shouldn't go off as a diss, then this KID because that's what he is, is gonna have the nerve to compare himself to the likes of Biggie and claim to be the king of NY not even being a New Yorker and this shouldn't be a diss to all the NY rappers??...oh OK....all the Kendrick Stans and closet NY haters being exposed
roll.gif
Just for the record ksteezy I love old school NY rap, 90's and early 00's, but it's over now. 

then this KID because that's what he is, is gonna have the nerve to compare himself to the likes of Biggie and claim to be the king of NY not even being a New Yorker and this shouldn't be a diss to all the NY rappers??
meh its more of the first and none of the latter, not both

Back
Top Bottom