big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Cassidy was trash in 2008 and he more trash now. After being exposed he still has 10 times more gun references then necessary and his wordplay has not developed at all since he battled freeway. If this isn't the making of a washes up fool idk what is.

I just dont get it 52 pages and nearly everyone even Kendrick fans admitted his verse wasnt great, nearly all the responses have been better verse wise..... So why again is there so much slurpage of this guy clearly it was just his name dropping. Its actually funny one album which imo was far from a classic but you sheep riding this king of rap title (& before you say im a hater i do like his music)

mean.gif
society too quick these days to hand out things , no matter what happens you all clearly shown better verses dont matter to yall, just WHO says them
Kendrick wins because he has all of you ni**as getting emotional. It's not like when you hear other name drops without a purpose. Kendrick name dropping all those rappers actually served a purpose. He wants to take the shine from then ni**as. It's as simple as that. He had a verse, the other dudes made full length songs

Last edited:
Ok Ok. Los' verse > Joel Ortiz verse

"You ni**as are in denial, like you bathe in egyptian rivers"

I may have to start listening to dude.

Last edited:
a few pages ago you was **** riding pusha T crazy

how many topics do push talk about?????

YOURE A LAME FALL BACK

G T F O H son and get your facts right. I never co-signed Pusha. I personally think he's overrated. Your hip-hop credibility was REVOKED the minute you said, "Meth is undoubtably the premier lyricist in Wu-Tang," or whatever the F you said last night.

Last edited:
:lol: oh yeah I forgot that one rap where he found god.

a few pages ago you was **** riding pusha T crazy

how many topics do push talk about?????

YOURE A LAME FALL BACK

It's not even about the topics, it's the way Cass went about it at the time that pissed me off. He was out here acting like a born again Christian, on some MA$E **** only to resort back to rapping about guns, trapping, and females.

Cass has always been a great punchline rapper but if you've been in the game for over a decade and haven't shown any growth as an artist, your CD deserves to be tossed out the window if you still haven't perfected the craft.

As far as Pusha, he may talk about different topics but his lyrical growth from Grinding until now runs laps around Cass.

My god, I need to starting listening to Los if he goes hard like that all the time. I have to reorder my list.

1. Kendrick

2. Los

3. Los

4. Los

5. Los

6. Los

7. Los

8. Joel

9. Cassidy

10. Lupe

My god, I need to starting listening to Los if he goes hard like that all the time. I have to reorder my list.

1. Kendrick
2. Los
3. Los
4. Los
5. Los
6. Los
7. Los
8. Joel
9. Cassidy
10. Lupe

I tried to tell y'all that last night :lol: .. He hit a walk off home run

This entire situation is ridiculously corny.

A bunch of irrelevant rappers who've been spitting the same rhymes since 2002 trying to gain a buzz off of a non diss and non reference.

I never listened to dude before this, but I might have to start tho. He responded right too. He didn't get all hurt, just came spitting.

He did the same walk Off to "A Milli" when everyone was going OD on that beat... That **** stopped right there

why do I feel like Kanye is about to do something to get everybody talking about him again.

We all know he need to be in the light 24/7

watch him and Hov pull some power move that has nothing to do with Kendrick or this situation just to get the people eyes back on them

:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom