big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Not gonna lie. Within the first 59 sec of Cassidy rapping about selling drugs I cut that **** off.

its cause u cant relate to real street **** g
if he was rapping about being a simp or his mother cancelling his xbox gold subscription you woulda been boppin your head for 5 minutes non stop

Hahahahahaha so Cassidy doesn't rap about THE SAME 3 things on pretty much every song?! And you were calling Kendrick weak on Control :rofl: I'm from Philly and Cass is nice with battle raps but even that gets SO tired....dude claimed he was off the gun/drug rap after his accident but that lasted 5 mins, stop it. i don't even think Cass could rap about anything else besides 3 topics dude has the range of Dwight Howard on the court. and Kendrick's album didn't have real street **** :smh: :smh: You just hate just to hate it seems like. Cass, like ALL these other rappers is missing the forest for the trees

Last edited:
I just dont get it 52 pages and nearly everyone even Kendrick fans admitted his verse wasnt great, nearly all the responses have been better verse wise..... So why again is there so much slurpage of this guy clearly it was just his name dropping. Its actually funny one album which imo was far from a classic but you sheep riding this king of rap title (& before you say im a hater i do like his music)

mean.gif
society too quick these days to hand out things , no matter what happens you all clearly shown better verses dont matter to yall, just WHO says them
exactly

look at these dudes fan bases. nothin but hipster and suburb dudes who know nothing about rap. lames complaining about a rapper talking about selling white. where da hell you been at dude
laugh.gif

Los's "response" is pretty dope.... Im mad everyone is overlooking this Jay Electronica verse though. "Jay Electricity, PBS Mysteries, in a lofty place tangling with Satan over History" ....serious.:pimp:

Anyone from NC will tell you that Petey never represented us right. 

When he came out, nobody was rhyming like that, but when Little Brother dropped that's what we could relate to. More rappers in NC rhyme like Phonte, Pooh, and Cole than Petey Pablo. 

He still repped NC so that's what counts. 
This is what I always wondered. If people spit like LB out there or Pettey? Is there some sort of regional divide in NC where people rhyme straight South or East influenced?

I just dont get it 52 pages and nearly everyone even Kendrick fans admitted his verse wasnt great, nearly all the responses have been better verse wise..... So why again is there so much slurpage of this guy clearly it was just his name dropping. Its actually funny one album which imo was far from a classic but you sheep riding this king of rap title (& before you say im a hater i do like his music)

:smh: society too quick these days to hand out things , no matter what happens you all clearly shown better verses dont matter to yall, just WHO says them

I'm not going to read through this entire thread, but I think Kebdrick's verse was pretty good. Its funny how folks are comparing one verse to 2-3 verses from the responders. Kendrick clearly ruffled some feathers.

:smh: society too quick these days to hand out things , no matter what happens you all clearly shown better verses dont matter to yall, just WHO says them

Name a major label debut from the last 8 years better than GKMC. I'll wait. :nerd:

Cass did good, but can somebody PLEASE drop something original? this beat is getting played out already.

I just dont get it 52 pages and nearly everyone even Kendrick fans admitted his verse wasnt great, nearly all the responses have been better verse wise..... So why again is there so much slurpage of this guy clearly it was just his name dropping. Its actually funny one album which imo was far from a classic but you sheep riding this king of rap title (

exactly

look at these dudes fan bases. nothin but hipster and suburb dudes who know nothing about rap. lames complaining about a rapper talking about selling white. where da hell you been at dude:lol:

Didn't know the only things you could rap about and get "cred" involve selling dope or how many guns you have.....your view is VERY limited man. Ross raps about that, dude is soooo real

So far, Los>Joell>Cass+Lupe+BoB.

:lol: at the Cass slurpage in here. Call a spade a spade, dude has punchline battle raps about the same three topics (slanging, guns, females) for days, and nothing else.

Last edited:
Cass wants to battle somebody so bad. 
and squeaky name droppin lamar doesnt?

NO!!!!! Are you just being obtuse?! Cass is a battle rapper that is his core, thats not Kendrick.....battle rappers are extremely one dimensional, Meek crossed over a bit but still :smh: Talking about voices, when BIG sounded constipated and stuffed up on every track, stop it.

Hahahahahaha so Cassidy doesn't rap about THE SAME 3 things on pretty much every song?! And you were calling Kendrick weak on Control
roll.gif
I'm from Philly the suburbs of philly and Cass is nice with battle raps but even that gets SO tired....dude claimed he was off the gun/drug rap after his accident but that lasted 5 mins, stop it. i don't even think Cass could rap about anything else besides 3 topics dude has the range of Dwight Howard on the court. and Kendrick's album didn't have real street ****
mean.gif
mean.gif
You just hate just to hate it seems like. Cass, like ALL these other rappers is missing the forest for the trees
fixed
Damb chill...you must know Cass the way you taking strays for him.

My age as your defense holds no weight. If you gone come for my neck make sure your using something sharp next time.

I gotta stop acknowledging adults who don't capitalize the start of a sentence yet type in all caps for a screen name.
and you and a lot of these dudes on here must be in the bed with kl the way yall are d riding thats average *** verse

im not taking freshman english like you, i can start a sentence off however the hell i want to
laugh.gif

Hahahahahaha so Cassidy doesn't rap about THE SAME 3 things on pretty much every song?! And you were calling Kendrick weak on Control :rofl: I'm from Philly the suburbs of philly and Cass is nice with battle raps but even that gets SO tired....dude claimed he was off the gun/drug rap after his accident but that lasted 5 mins, stop it. i don't even think Cass could rap about anything else besides 3 topics dude has the range of Dwight Howard on the court. and Kendrick's album didn't have real street **** :smh: :smh: You just hate just to hate it seems like. Cass, like ALL these other rappers is missing the forest for the trees

fixed
Damb chill...you must know Cass the way you taking strays for him.

My age as your defense holds no weight. If you gone come for my neck make sure your using something sharp next time.

I gotta stop acknowledging adults who don't capitalize the start of a sentence yet type in all caps for a screen name.

and you and a lot of these dudes on here must be in the bed with kl the way yall are d riding thats average *** verse

im not taking freshman english like you, i can start a sentence off however the hell i want to:lol:

Yeah ok chief....I'm from the suburbs of Philly , sure. Didn't know you had my bio but cool jack. , not that it even matters but theres a lot of rappers not from the projects. You soudn ignorant, lemme ask you this: What projects did Tupac grow up in?? Enlighten me. :lol:

Your king Cassidy went to the best academic high school in Philly so stop it. Acting like you need to come from abject poverty to be able to spit a verse and get respect :rofl: are you 13?

Last edited:
Didn't know the only things you could rap about and get "cred" involve selling dope or how many guns you have.....your view is VERY limited man. Ross raps about that, dude is soooo real

laugh.gif
at the Cass slurpage in here. Call a spade a spade, dude has punchline battle raps about the same three topics (slanging, guns, females) for days, and nothing else.
indifferent.gif

try again

This is what I always wondered. If people spit like LB out there or Pettey? Is there some sort of regional divide in NC where people rhyme straight South or East influenced?
It's always been more east influenced. 

But I know dudes from GA, and ALA who I went to school with, and they would always say NC dudes ain't really from the south like that. 

NC and VA are not the south.

Not to derail this thread and I used to live in VA, but...

View media item 538978

the Mason-Dixon line disagrees with you.

I don't care what any line says tho.

I advise you to leave out of NOVA and travel deeper into Virginia.

Then your opinion will change :lol:

But you still can't explain how this ***** Cassidy's one track makes up for his other 9128875897341374134 generic "I'ma hustla, I deal coke. I'll run up in your crib and tie the sheets around your legs and leave a bullet in your head" raps.

Amuse me pleighboii

95% of all rap songs are about moving weight. you dudes are riding push stupid hard even tho every last one of his songs are about moving weight

Worst response to prove a point ever.

I am not amused.

fixed

im not taking freshman english like you, i can start a sentence off however the hell i want to
laugh.gif
Nah man a hot verse is a hot verse. Cass's verse was the same as his others. You know this and I'm not about to try to sell you on it.

Sidenote: I've never steped foot on a college campus.

:lol: at the Cass slurpage in here. Call a spade a spade, dude has punchlines battle raps about the same three topics (slanging, guns, females) for days, and nothing else.

I agree... Los did the most damage on that beat.

He's the only person who I felt dropped 40+

Joel's was decent but it wasn't crazy.

Cass is honestly a snooze fest and Lupe's was just unfortunately unappealing

I have no interest in listening to B.o.B at all.

Back
Top Bottom