big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Just heard the Los version. Yup, best so far. Dope as **** how he closed the record big upping everyone that was mentioned.

Never heard him before. This makes me wanna check his stuff.

**** has been too quiet today someone is going to drop some **** that will be seen as comp and it ain't gonna be no ****** freestyle over this beat.

I could see a Drake & Kanye song dropping soon.... or maybe a song off WTT 2 somebody Big will release a record to shift dot's momentum because nobody is beating him on this beat no matter how good they do.

Go make a Casidy thread and talk to yourself.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

So far, Los>Joell>Cass+Lupe+BoB.

:lol: at the Cass slurpage in here. Call a spade a spade, dude has punchlines battle raps about the same three topics (slanging, guns, females) for days, and nothing else.

I agree... Los did the most damage on that beat.

He's the only person who I felt dropped 40+

Joel's was decent but it wasn't crazy.

Cass is honestly a snooze fest and Lupe's was just unfortunately unappealing

I have no interest in listening to B.o.B at all.

:rofl:

Why did he do this to himself? :lol:

He's like Lil Momma when she jumped on stage...

Just heard the Los version. Yup, best so far. Dope as **** how he closed the record big upping everyone that was mentioned.

Never heard him before. This makes me wanna check his stuff.

Dude has SEVERAL verses where he loses all consciousness on a track (those often happen to be wayne instrumentals :lol:)

this thread is hilarious...

feelings being caught all over the place.

Didn't know the only things you could rap about and get "cred" involve selling dope or how many guns you have.....your view is VERY limited man. Ross raps about that, dude is soooo real
So far, Los>Joell>Cass+Lupe+BoB.

laugh.gif
at the Cass slurpage in here. Call a spade a spade, dude has punchline battle raps about the same three topics (slanging, guns, females) for days, and nothing else.
indifferent.gif

try again
Cant wait for the whos hotter in the streets, Cassidy or Juelz Santana thread between this dude and Ninjahood.

Kendrick parted the Red Sea man... Cats is talking bout Cassidy, Joell, Los, my man Lupe dropped TWO great "rap" tracks, BOB dropped a track "rapping", i got a Jay Elect verse from all of this, Big Sean dropped a dope verse, EMINEM just leaked a record... Respect

This really could throw a curve ball in Drake's and Big Sean's new albums man cats might not be looking for that R&B stuff

Still waiting of the King of LA to drop that victory lap tho :pimp:

wait-- this 'Los character ya'll speak of ISN'T Fabolous??? It is, ain't it? I'm asking cuz dude who posted that youtube clip the pic didn't look like fabolous

Kendrick Lamar is sitting back like M Bison

Vinnie Paz sucks

Jody Highroller, where are you :nerd: ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom