big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

WOW, way to take what I said and completely go left field.

Basically what I'm saying is, this is the generic Cassidy track.

Basically what I'm saying is, Cassidy spits the same **** every time he raps.

Basically what I'm saying is, I mess with Cassidy, but that doesn't mean this ain't like the other 20 Cassidy tracks I got.

Cassidy pretty much attacked Kendrick, unwarranted. But thats all Cassidy can do. His raps are insults followed by punchlines (which are also insults), and brief history lessons about how he got locked up and sold crack.

Do I like it? Yeah. But that doesn't mean that **** ain't generic as hell. If you're going to attack another rapper, at least have a reason to. Cassidy went at Kendrick like he got some type of problem with dude. I'm all for the battle raps, but it doesn't take a genius to know that thats all Cass can do.

Next time read through my post completely before you put words in my mouth
laugh.gif
Cass made "Hotel"....a hit record featuring the pied piper of r&b rkelly that i still remember 10 years later

WOW, way to take what I said and completely go left field.

Basically what I'm saying is, this is the generic Cassidy track.

Basically what I'm saying is, Cassidy spits the same **** every time he raps.

Basically what I'm saying is, I mess with Cassidy, but that doesn't mean this ain't like the other 20 Cassidy tracks I got.

Cassidy pretty much attacked Kendrick, unwarranted. But thats all Cassidy can do. His raps are insults followed by punchlines (which are also insults), and brief history lessons about how he got locked up and sold crack.

Do I like it? Yeah. But that doesn't mean that **** ain't generic as hell. If you're going to attack another rapper, at least have a reason to. Cassidy went at Kendrick like he got some type of problem with dude. I'm all for the battle raps, but it doesn't take a genius to know that thats all Cass can do.

Next time read through my post completely before you put words in my mouth :lol:

Cass made "Hotel"....a hit record featuring the pied piper of r

Not sure where you're going with this.

Please, walk me through it.

Not gonna lie. Within the first 59 sec of Cassidy rapping about selling drugs I cut that **** off.
its cause u cant relate to real street **** g

if he was rapping about being a simp or his mother cancelling his xbox gold subscription you woulda been boppin your head for 5 minutes non stop

Last edited:
i be forgetting how young some of you dudes are

moms was probably getting ran thru while kells music was playing in the background:lol:

But you still can't explain how this ***** Cassidy's one track makes up for his other 9128875897341374134 generic "I'ma hustla, I deal coke. I'll run up in your crib and tie the sheets around your legs and leave a bullet in your head" raps.

Amuse me pleighboii

Anyone from NC will tell you that Petey never represented us right. 

When he came out, nobody was rhyming like that, but when Little Brother dropped that's what we could relate to. More rappers in NC rhyme like Phonte, Pooh, and Cole than Petey Pablo. 

He still repped NC so that's what counts. 

Anyone from NC will tell you that Petey never represented us right. 

When he came out, nobody was rhyming like that, but when Little Brother dropped that's what we could relate to. More rappers in NC rhyme like Phonte, Pooh, and Cole than Petey Pablo. 

He still repped NC so that's what counts. 

:lol: But NC is sort of a mixture of both. I got hella family down there (Hell I was just there for a family reunion 2 weeks ago). He may not represent NC from a hip hop "lyrical" vibe, but Petey is country and NC is country as hell...

.....Until I visit my family in Georgia. :lol:

Last edited:
I just dont get it 52 pages and nearly everyone even Kendrick fans admitted his verse wasnt great, nearly all the responses have been better verse wise..... So why again is there so much slurpage of this guy clearly it was just his name dropping. Its actually funny one album which imo was far from a classic but you sheep riding this king of rap title (& before you say im a hater i do like his music)

:smh: society too quick these days to hand out things , no matter what happens you all clearly shown better verses dont matter to yall, just WHO says them

But you still can't explain how this ***** Cassidy's one track makes up for his other 9128875897341374134 generic "I'ma hustla, I deal coke. I'll run up in your crib and tie the sheets around your legs and leave a bullet in your head" raps.

Amuse me pleighboii
95% of all rap songs are about moving weight. you dudes are riding push stupid hard even tho every last one of his songs are about moving weight

This ***** said "or his mom canceling his Xbox gold subscription" :rofl:

This thread is hilarious.

Proves why ****** dumb their lyrics down. Because the fans today don't understand **** but Molly's and haaaaa

And New York ****** still living off yesterday.

Rappers like Kendrick will never change ****. Because you fools are going to keep trash at the top of the charts. Beats and Hooks... Beats and Hooks

Last edited:
i be forgetting how young some of you dudes are

moms was probably getting ran thru while kells music was playing in the background
laugh.gif
Damb chill...you must know Cass the way you taking strays for him.

My age as your defense holds no weight. If you gone come for my neck make sure your using something sharp next time.

I gotta stop acknowledging adults who don't capitalize the start of a sentence yet type in all caps for a screen name.

So far the best response has been joel. Cass is trash. Bob voice annoying and budden and fab have only put out coverart which is hillarious. Westcoast winnin.

On another note project for procject nobody touching krit.

Back
Top Bottom