big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Yup fans like me. This freestyle was trash, JR Writer is trash. 

Word this isnt random hate, I had all the Writers Block tapes and History in the Making. Doesnt change a thing

Why was it trash? Cause it didn't have a bunch of multi's that have nothing to do with anything? He had hard hitting direct punches..

I'd quote some because I know people not even going to listen but I'm too lazy. Whatever I thought it was nice.

Anyways Kendrick is getting people excited for bars once again so this is a very exciting time in Hip Hop.

We must be hearing two different verses cause the dude clearly said he trying to murder each and every one of you ******...where the fan base switch sides.

Look at it like what 50 did to Ja fans.

I understand it wasn't really a diss, it's just funny to me though how all these irrelevant rappers are trying to make a "response" track.

Oh and Lupe easily was attempting to diss Kendrick on that SLR 2. Keyword though is attempting.

Why are all these rappers who Kendrick didn't mention and nobody cares about responding like somebody said their name?

The desperate attempts to revive careers is ridiculous.

Imagine if Kendrick released a verse like this before his album. The reception would be totally different.

Last edited:
I Dont listen to much Mos Def, but isnt him rapping on Mannie's beats kinda wierd?

They have song that they are sitting on called OMFGOD and my god is that track immaculate

U can check the studio sessions out on youtube. Good stuff for hip hop fans

for some reason i want mos def to respond
this seems like a good beat for him

:smokin. Even better if Mos featured K.Dot on a track and just ripped it, making sure he didn't get out shined while giving a subtle nod/acknowledgement to K.Dot's verse on Control.

Imagine if Kendrick released a verse like this before his album. The reception would be totally different.

Would've been too early to be taken seriously (see monster freestyle). But one arguably classic album in hes got room to talk.

How that **** fly under the radar

:smh:

Lol

He destroyed Budden...that's why that dude just posted a pic...he still ****** up from Lil B.

So that's the reason NT jumped off Joe like that.

Last edited:
Young lean is hilarious but the based god is beyond awful. After seeing dude catch a 3 peice on a sofa I'm good on anything he puts out.

Back
Top Bottom