big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Bruh, what the hell are you talking about? You really not making any sense. :lol:

It sounds like you just mad cuz he said he's the KONY.

but he ain't from NY, why claim something from a coast you not from? forget about these references to Pac, Biggie and such. he did this to strike a nerve to the NY cats who ain't got the marketing or push he's getting from Interscope.

I will say this, he knew what he was doing when he said KONY. He knew it would piss some people off but he ain't do this for publicity or cuz his lable/illuminati told him to. :lol:

**** ain't got nothing to do with maketing or whatever it's Hip Hop.

Kendrick been spitting like this for years, this is just the first time he put names to it.

And until somebody from NY steps up

View media item 542407

Last edited:
What is he king of? Is what he said truly meaningful?

Last edited:
This thread is soo bad it's the same 6 dudes in here buffing Kendrick for a mediocre verse .. I never seen such a "crazy verse" with no hot bars if big Sean spit this exact verse no one would care and say he's thirsty for attention

And for the record your lying to your self if your saying he didn't do it for attention no one was talking about Kendrick the whole summer

It amazes me how some people still think he dissed NY. Please listen to the verse again :smh:

He did it so the rap game would step the **** up. That verse is 'bout to change hip-hop and you wanna say he did it for publicity? **** outta here.

but he dissed NY, he should kept that out his mouth. now he's got a target on his head. but of course he won't respond

they still don't get it...

giphy.gif

peons :smh:

Papoose sound stupid as hell in that interview
all these rappers that are taking it as a diss instead of a challenge do

Rosenberg is bias. Why he mad about what Pap said? The way I look at it none of them dudes on the list replied really, one dope rapper dropped a whack reply. Then we had Los and Joell. After that for all the bottom feeding underground nobodies it was open season on Kendrick. I expect the disrespect to be potent for a while.

:rofl: :lol: @ how that escalated and how mad Pap got.

"The weirdos" :rofl:

Why was Pap mad, cause he mad a dope diss track?

That means he's mad?

He lyrically assaulted Kendrick. That deserves a response.

JR and Cass spit fire too. Especially JR.

*Just heard the interview. Pap was slightly enraged :lol:
He has good reason to be tho.

Last edited:
I still don't see the big deal about that ordinary verse. It just shows how wack the state of hip hop is in for this to be so impactful. This is competition plain and simple. JOrdan was good friends with lots of people in the league outside the gym, but when they stepped on the court he brought his A game, and that made not only his opponents but his teammates bring theirs also.

Guys are way too sensitive.

The only people who should feel some kind of way are the ones who weren't worthy of a quotable

Last edited:
So pap called Into hot 97 arguing with Rosenberg about his diss :lol:
He should let it go. Rosenberg has Kendrick's pipe all the way in the back of his throat.

Son is ready to call him KONY. Made an argument for it.

Pap's diss was hard. The bars posted made me laugh. Everything isn't meant to be taken seriously. Ima battle it's ok to make the crowd laugh. The only wack part was the r2d2 line. IMO.

84 pages and it still surprises me how many people misunderstood or misinterpreted this verse. And that's just NikeTalk. A whole lecture should be given to these rappers "responding" to this verse. 

Pretty sure everybody understood the line bro but still its disrespectful.

You going to tell me Kendrick didn't know exactly what he was doing? He said it the way he did for a reason.

I'm Makaveli's offspring, I'm the king of New York
King of the Coast, one hand, I juggle them both

You don't see how that can be taken as a diss. Not even a little bit?

Apparently Daylyt was in the studio with him and Kendrick didn't want to disrespect anybody but Daylyt told him to spit it anyways.

Born Sinner was so much better than SS. That album had no staying power whatsoever.

On topic My favorite part of the song is now the sample. I find myself playing it and just repeating the sample over and over
¡El pueblo unido, jamás será vencido!
¡El pueblo unido, jamás será vencido!

I'm from New York. Raised in NY. And I'm not offended by Kendrick's "King of New York" line.

Pap was right on to highlight the politics behind who gets publicity and all that. But New York rappers have bought into the excessive material garbage, corny beats, singing on hooks, to the point where New York is not known for anything unique. Our artists can be lumped in with the rest of the formulaic one-hit wonders. Except that our artists aren't one-hit wonders. Whoops. 

All this "kickin dirt" on NY is an old mid-'90s line in a wildly different hip hop theatre. A&R's, DJ's, and yes, New York rappers, have been the dirt kickers. 

Papoose seems like the only one who is supporting NY, where's Jay, 50, and all these heavyweights who claim to be the best in NY? what a shame :smh:

What?

Plenty of people have responded.

You act like Pap is a heavyweight. What makes him above Joell, Mysonne, Fred, Astro or Grafh?

Pap had to respond, because the fool was claiming he was KONY a couple of years ago to promote a mixtape and Maino, Red Cafe and Uncle Murda were laughing at him.

I still don't see the big deal about that ordinary verse. It just shows how wack the state of hip hop is in for this to be so impactful. This is competition plain and simple. JOrdan was good friends with lots of people in the league outside the gym, but when they stepped on the court he brought his A game, and that made not only his opponents but his teammates bring theirs also.

Guys are way too sensitive.

The only people who should feel some kind of way are the ones who weren't worthy of a quotable

I agree 100% my Grenadian brotha.

Dudes are way too sensitive and still don't understand the KONY line....its straight comedy especially with the responses in here. I am from NY and I am not even offended by the KONY line....Kendrick is the best rapper spitting right now. He's spitting better than any NY rapper right now....if NY rappers are offended then just step your game up and make better songs and better projects close to the standard of GKMC. It's really that simple....all these responses are lame especially with someone like Pap who made it personal....why so sensitive?! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom