big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

none of those ****** are from ny.

:rolleyes

Your right but dudes taking it too far. Like I just seen papoose interview with Rosenberg. Dude sounded so personally angry and butt hurt I had to turn it off. He calling k dot all these names for what. A opinion another man made about how he feels. Isn't that what rap is about? I get that many New Yorkers won't like that statement but deal with it. Put up or shut up. The dudes who are responding aren't worth a listen too IMO.

Hell yeah :rofl:
I used to jam some shellz back in 05
I mean some of the response are appreciated
but im like damn dude had to say he was king of NY for you to get motivated
and blow the dust of your mic and recording material thats a damn shame

Hip hop is Ina dismal state man. Grown men acting like females. Smh

^ son u taking it back lol. I thought dude was the nicest on freestyle Friday. Whose next Ali Vegas ? Lol

Your right but dudes taking it too far. Like I just seen papoose interview with Rosenberg. Dude sounded so personally angry and butt hurt I had to turn it off. He calling k dot all these names for what. A opinion another man made about how he feels. Isn't that what rap is about? I get that many New Yorkers won't like that statement but deal with it. Put up or shut up. The dudes who are responding aren't worth a listen too IMO.
before you listened to that did you hear rosenberg on the radio handing kendrick the crown?

no?

oh. dude and his slurping was disgusting. he, a dc ***** is on the radio in ny. not just any radio station but hot 97, in new york, handing a ***** from cali the crown and thats ok?

and ppl outside of ny thought that was going to fly? we get it. he was saying he's nice. however he should have said it differently and thats the point. he knew what he was saying and any response from any rapper, obscure or not, is warranted because he called out rappers in general. not just the ones that were named.

anybody from ny should be offended at that line flip IMO. you said put up or shut up and dudes are putting up...whats the problem? any and everybody should be pissed off about that.

if a ny ***** said he was the king of la or detroit or atl or houston, they would and should feel the same way. jay or biggie in their prime was not the king of la.

Last edited:
^ son u taking it back lol. I thought dude was the nicest on freestyle Friday. Whose next Ali Vegas ? Lol
roll.gif

all the battle rappers are going to put a challenge out to do a battle live next

before you listened to that did you hear rosenberg on the radio handing kendrick the crown?

no?

oh. dude and his slurping was disgusting. he, a dc ***** is on the radio in ny. not just any radio station but hot 97, in new york, handing a ***** from cali the crown and thats ok?

and ppl outside of ny thought that was going to fly? we get it. he was saying he's nice. however he should have said it differently and thats the point. he knew what he was saying and any response from any rapper, obscure or not, is warranted because he called out rappers in general. not just the ones that were named.

anybody from ny should be offended at that line flip IMO. you said put up or shut up and dudes are putting up...whats the problem? any and everybody should be pissed off about that.

if a ny ***** said he was the king of la or detroit or atl or houston, they would and should feel the same way. jay or biggie in their prime was not the king of la.
all this is true and I understand dudes felling that way but the responses have been *** from 90% of them

and i'm surprised at styles...****** on some "ya'll ****** should be" ****. no *****, YOU should be.
lox shoulda been had a response about a cali ***** calling himself kony, IMHO.

i mess with the ghost heavy but that was soft. budden not officially releasing that diss and the album art ******** him and loso did was soft.

budden was right on twitter but is basically not practicing what he preached. and yes he's not from NY but its the principle of the matter.:smh:

kendrick's verse was flames...but he lost me with that kony line. i get it but na son.

no?

Naw I didn't honestly. Rosenberg radio gets zero listens round here. But he was out of pocket saying k dot got the crown. His absurd opinions have no place on hot 97.

He don't sound half bad.

LOL at Joel though "it's an honor man the Yaowa can spit" I CAN IMAGINE HIS CORNY *** SAYIN THAT. IN THAT EXACT VOICE. CAUSE BUMDRICK LAMAR IS CORNY.
You seem REALLY upset 
laugh.gif

Again...this ***** won off the strength of ruffling so many feathers.

Actually got ya'll ****** pumpin up responses from people like JR Writer and Papoose.

That's like the Junior Varsity of NY rap.
 Whose next Ali Vegas ? Lol
roll.gif

Last edited:
none of those ****** are from ny.

eyes.gif
This is indicative of the sad state that New York rap is in. There are literally over 10 rappers mentioned by name and none of them have responded. Most likely because they view it (like many in here have agreed to) a call to arms to better their own works, not a direct diss requiring some kind of corny response track like this thing was on some 2002 Kay Slay ****. Nobody has responded with more than a throwaway Tweet within 24 hours of the track dropping.

Now to the New York rappers (and other corny rappers not even mentioned and not even from New York). I'm reading the past few pages of the thread and guys are legit analyzing the intricacies of verses from Papoose, Joell Ortiz, Fred Da Godson, JR Writer(!), etc. Literally guys that nobody outside of the Tri-State area and message board nerds give two ***** about. And their responding to a line that is already vague in its intents. That's what is sad. You have all these other rappers mentioned by name and the only who are responding are guys who are has-beens or never-weres from a ravaged New York scene. And they are responding passionately to this may-or-may-not-be "diss" line. It's embarrassing to listen to and embarrassing to witness as a third-party seeing fans of these guys debate between which no-name went the hardest.

Sorry if that's harsh, but the window for a relevant response was when this **** was still trending on Twitter. It's the weekend now and next week's news cycle is already starting to prep. These wack rappers that y'all keep bigging up, the more I hear about them responding, the sadder I feel about the state of New York rap. 

Bottom line, it's over. Take the hint, step up your raps, stop addressing it. You can rest on the laurels of Jay and Nas for as long as they're active, but they're already middle-aged. Rocky's weird *** aside, what is really going on in New York. I really hope that scene steps it up because I'm a fan. And French Montana isn't the ******g answer. 

Rant over.

Joe Budden response is out but you could tell he didn't release it it's not clear, someone recorded it playing it behind his back or something :lol:

Finally listened to Papoose's track, and I thought it was pretty good...but like your average NTer, instead if "DIDN'T READ LOL" Papoose DIDN'T LISTEN LOL. Like somebody else posted earlier, it's like some random person on the street told Papoose "Man Kendrick Lamar said **** NY" and Papoose just sprinted to the studio :lol:

Joe Budden response is out but you could tell he didn't release it it's not clear, someone recorded it playing it behind his back or something :lol:

Maybe he did release and just put it in bad quality, so he could check to see what the people are saying about it. It he's getting positive reviews and hype then he'll release the CDQ..

but man..

If NYC starts to reunite and make a possible comeback, will Kendrick be credited with bringing NYC back?

Maybe he did release and just put it in bad quality, so he could check to see what the people are saying about it. It he's getting positive reviews and hype then he'll release the CDQ..

but man..

If NYC starts to reunite and make a possible comeback, will Kendrick be credited with bringing NYC back?

maybe, he's insecure like that :lol: but he did play it on ustream so it's possible someone recorded it

Back
Top Bottom