Biggest Video Game Achievement

Fixing my keybindings and hitting 2k the next night on WoW.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles.jpg

beating a level (any level) in this game without throwing a controller at the tv, pulling out your hair or saying a single curse word
On Larry
laugh.gif
..... only to get outside and them ninjas stole yo +$#%*+% jeep...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
..... #)$*#)^*#)$^)+#)$@_#%)(@!!

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles.jpg

beating a level (any level) in this game without throwing a controller at the tv, pulling out your hair or saying a single curse word
On Larry
laugh.gif
..... only to get outside and them ninjas stole yo +$#%*+% jeep...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
..... #)$*#)^*#)$^)+#)$@_#%)(@!!

At the time, getting all the extra parts in Megaman X plus the "hadoken" shot was by far the best thing I had ever done in my life.

At the time, getting all the extra parts in Megaman X plus the "hadoken" shot was by far the best thing I had ever done in my life.

Oh !%++...
I can't forget beating Portal from the "Orange Box" release.I felt like I REALLY accomplished something with that one.!%++ was NOT easy.
pimp.gif
@ my man beating Ninja Turtles though.I honestly think that game was designed to drive people insane.I used to be ready to commit suicide playing that !%++.

Oh !%++...
I can't forget beating Portal from the "Orange Box" release.I felt like I REALLY accomplished something with that one.!%++ was NOT easy.
pimp.gif
@ my man beating Ninja Turtles though.I honestly think that game was designed to drive people insane.I used to be ready to commit suicide playing that !%++.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

still cant get a nuke
30t6p3b.gif

Me either. Was at 23 kill streak last week until I got stuck with a semtex
30t6p3b.gif

woooooooooord

at 23 too.... about 8 times at 23 kills..

Heart pounding, sweaty hands BAM noob tube!.......

I play FFA all the time though,

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

still cant get a nuke
30t6p3b.gif

Me either. Was at 23 kill streak last week until I got stuck with a semtex
30t6p3b.gif

woooooooooord

at 23 too.... about 8 times at 23 kills..

Heart pounding, sweaty hands BAM noob tube!.......

I play FFA all the time though,

Oh %$%+...
I can't forget beating Portal from the "Orange Box" release.I felt like I REALLY accomplished something with that one.%$%+ was NOT easy.
pimp.gif
@ my man beating Ninja Turtles though.I honestly think that game was designed to drive people insane.I used to be ready to commit suicide playing that %$%+.

Oh %$%+...
I can't forget beating Portal from the "Orange Box" release.I felt like I REALLY accomplished something with that one.%$%+ was NOT easy.
pimp.gif
@ my man beating Ninja Turtles though.I honestly think that game was designed to drive people insane.I used to be ready to commit suicide playing that %$%+.

Back
Top Bottom