BIN Ideas

Well, the BIN 23 series seems to be doing extremely well so far. It's safe to say we will see more of them in the near future. I think it would be interesting if we got a thread going where people could come up with different premium concepts, basically just stockpile a bunch of ideas, Photoshops, etc. The possibilities with the BINs seem to be pretty endless, so have fun, go all out, but let's try to keep them somewhat within reason..

Some I was thinking of..

The 3 was rumored to be next. I'd really like to see a 3 in all black premium leather, but they just did the 5 that way, so I doubt that'll happen. For some reason I'm envisioning a white/metallic gold colorway for these. Then again, that's a lot like the BIN 9's... I honestly don't know what to do with the 3's

All red seude 4's, Raging Bull style, but make the seude more like what was used on the Eminem 4s than the actual RB V's. These would be incredible in my opinion
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
.. Also see the recent Spike Lee Knicks Spizikes

The 6 is a hard one, because with the DBs, MS, Lakers, Pistons, etc, they've already switched it up a lot recently. I'm gonna say a black/sport blue makeup with buttery durabuck and lux details. Maybe leather or waxed laces, and a new take on the tongue/heeltab (clear?
nerd.gif
).

8's are also tricky because of all the wild LS and women's releases. There just isn't a lot that has not been done with this model. Maybe a black/gold (DMP 6), same blocking as the Chromes..

10s I would have some fun with. I've always thought they were kinda rugged for as sleek as they are, I'd like to see some premium brown leathers and seudes, hiking boot style. May be too similar to the 2s, though. A black/red/white Bulls colorway with premium materials could be nice, the Shadows don't really have much color.

11s, I won't even start.. I'll let y'all go to town with those..
laugh.gif

I think 23's could be really incredible, because the original model is already really high quality and premium. They could do some amazing things with these...

I'll stop there.. What about everyone else?

Well, the BIN 23 series seems to be doing extremely well so far. It's safe to say we will see more of them in the near future. I think it would be interesting if we got a thread going where people could come up with different premium concepts, basically just stockpile a bunch of ideas, Photoshops, etc. The possibilities with the BINs seem to be pretty endless, so have fun, go all out, but let's try to keep them somewhat within reason..

Some I was thinking of..

The 3 was rumored to be next. I'd really like to see a 3 in all black premium leather, but they just did the 5 that way, so I doubt that'll happen. For some reason I'm envisioning a white/metallic gold colorway for these. Then again, that's a lot like the BIN 9's... I honestly don't know what to do with the 3's

All red seude 4's, Raging Bull style, but make the seude more like what was used on the Eminem 4s than the actual RB V's. These would be incredible in my opinion
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
.. Also see the recent Spike Lee Knicks Spizikes

The 6 is a hard one, because with the DBs, MS, Lakers, Pistons, etc, they've already switched it up a lot recently. I'm gonna say a black/sport blue makeup with buttery durabuck and lux details. Maybe leather or waxed laces, and a new take on the tongue/heeltab (clear?
nerd.gif
).

8's are also tricky because of all the wild LS and women's releases. There just isn't a lot that has not been done with this model. Maybe a black/gold (DMP 6), same blocking as the Chromes..

10s I would have some fun with. I've always thought they were kinda rugged for as sleek as they are, I'd like to see some premium brown leathers and seudes, hiking boot style. May be too similar to the 2s, though. A black/red/white Bulls colorway with premium materials could be nice, the Shadows don't really have much color.

11s, I won't even start.. I'll let y'all go to town with those..
laugh.gif

I think 23's could be really incredible, because the original model is already really high quality and premium. They could do some amazing things with these...

I'll stop there.. What about everyone else?

My guess is that the Bin XI, if released, would release last. Reason why I believe that is because I assume they will release those in the largest quantity (as it will be the most demanded) ... I would also HOPE that these Bin's would reach NDC (one day) to give people who don't live in a big city (or near one) a chance to get at retail

...wishful thinking...

My guess is that the Bin XI, if released, would release last. Reason why I believe that is because I assume they will release those in the largest quantity (as it will be the most demanded) ... I would also HOPE that these Bin's would reach NDC (one day) to give people who don't live in a big city (or near one) a chance to get at retail

...wishful thinking...

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

I would also HOPE that these Bin's would reach NDC (one day) to give people who don't live in a big city (or near one) a chance to get at retail

I too hope this happens, but I highly doubt it due to the limited numbers they release them in. But the delorean's were limited to 1000 pairs and they hit ndc, so I really can't call it.

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

I would also HOPE that these Bin's would reach NDC (one day) to give people who don't live in a big city (or near one) a chance to get at retail

I too hope this happens, but I highly doubt it due to the limited numbers they release them in. But the delorean's were limited to 1000 pairs and they hit ndc, so I really can't call it.

BIN's are strictly a JB marketing gimmick. The ridiculously limited supply guarantees that people keep talking about them. My V's are nice, but that's the quality all J's should be. My guess is they stretch them out over the next 5-10 years. They'll probably through an XI in there if hype slows between that time.

BIN's are strictly a JB marketing gimmick. The ridiculously limited supply guarantees that people keep talking about them. My V's are nice, but that's the quality all J's should be. My guess is they stretch them out over the next 5-10 years. They'll probably through an XI in there if hype slows between that time.

BIN 's are just a gimmick, all retro's should be made with the same quality as BIN's. And all of them are ugly except Mabey the IX's they were OK.

BIN 's are just a gimmick, all retro's should be made with the same quality as BIN's. And all of them are ugly except Mabey the IX's they were OK.

VERY TRUE but heres a few i cooked up
zvbjfq.jpg

of849e.jpg

2q21npk.jpg

nbydyq.jpg

VERY TRUE but heres a few i cooked up
zvbjfq.jpg

of849e.jpg

2q21npk.jpg

nbydyq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom