BIN Ideas

Best BIN idea ever - scrap the BIN $$%+ and start makin all the other @%%*#+ retros w/higher quality.

Best BIN idea ever - scrap the BIN $$%+ and start makin all the other @%%*#+ retros w/higher quality.

BINS are overpriced and from what I've heard the quality is the same thing as the stuff we get with general releases. I cant even imagine how much a BIN IV or XI would be... SMH

BINS are overpriced and from what I've heard the quality is the same thing as the stuff we get with general releases. I cant even imagine how much a BIN IV or XI would be... SMH

Originally Posted by Pinero354

This is completely wrong, at least for the BIN 5's. The leather on the BIN 5's is good I think its definitely worth paying 175 

Originally Posted by Pinero354

This is completely wrong, at least for the BIN 5's. The leather on the BIN 5's is good I think its definitely worth paying 175 

It'd be fitting to do the XVIIs some justice and make them in a traditional white/black/red color scheme but with superior quality than even that of the originals.

It'd be fitting to do the XVIIs some justice and make them in a traditional white/black/red color scheme but with superior quality than even that of the originals.

Originally Posted by youngj00

Originally Posted by whokid17

if dey make the BIN 11s the world woud fall into chaos

THIS.
Hmmm Chaos........somebody PS a Jordan in Kobe Chaos style lol.
BUT the whole BIN 23 idea should be scrapped. Just make everything GR like things used to be. Tired of anything decent being limited.

THIS.
BUT the whole BIN 23 idea should be scrapped. Just make everything GR like things used to be. Tired of anything decent being limited.

Originally Posted by abernja

THIS.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

True

THIS.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

True

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

THIS.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

True
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

THIS.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

True
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom