BIN Ideas

im really interested to see what ideas they come up with for certain shoes. they claim to be releasing a BIN 23 series shoe for each numbered AJ, and each new shoe has went in a completely different direction from the last, so I think eventually JB will hit it big on a few

im really interested to see what ideas they come up with for certain shoes. they claim to be releasing a BIN 23 series shoe for each numbered AJ, and each new shoe has went in a completely different direction from the last, so I think eventually JB will hit it big on a few

i believe BIN is for the sample colorways JB did not sell and threw those samples into the "bin". And now they are reintroducing those colorways with "premium" quality

i believe BIN is for the sample colorways JB did not sell and threw those samples into the "bin". And now they are reintroducing those colorways with "premium" quality

i agree with everyone in this thread that jb should be using bin quality on all j's considering we pay 150- 175 for all releases nowdays and the quality is definitely lacking.

i agree with everyone in this thread that jb should be using bin quality on all j's considering we pay 150- 175 for all releases nowdays and the quality is definitely lacking.

Back
Top Bottom