Black Berry Messenger....Have you friends been afflicted?? Vol. Get off the damn phone!!!

If BB were to implement a 3G video chat via BBM, I'd stick around. For now, I'm just sticking with it because my family plan has too many cancellation fees lined up to justify switching to ATT, and Tmobile doesn't get iPhones.

If BB were to implement a 3G video chat via BBM, I'd stick around. For now, I'm just sticking with it because my family plan has too many cancellation fees lined up to justify switching to ATT, and Tmobile doesn't get iPhones.

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

This chick I used to mess with refused to text me when I switched from my 9700 over to Android
laugh.gif
BBM was cool, but it wasn't enough to make me stay with BB. With a lot of phones these days having threaded SMS and other well-developed IM clients I don't get why people are so stuck on it.

i went from a curve to a htc incredible & i went through the same damn thing . . me & shorty talked daily on that thing, she ain't tryna text now
smh.gif
; she was bad as hell . . but not bad enough for me to keep a berry
laugh.gif
. i'm happy with my phone now though.

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

This chick I used to mess with refused to text me when I switched from my 9700 over to Android
laugh.gif
BBM was cool, but it wasn't enough to make me stay with BB. With a lot of phones these days having threaded SMS and other well-developed IM clients I don't get why people are so stuck on it.

i went from a curve to a htc incredible & i went through the same damn thing . . me & shorty talked daily on that thing, she ain't tryna text now
smh.gif
; she was bad as hell . . but not bad enough for me to keep a berry
laugh.gif
. i'm happy with my phone now though.

the blackberry is the preferred phone for most multi national corporations..they aren't going anywhere no matter how many fan boys and teenie boppers there are.

the blackberry is the preferred phone for most multi national corporations..they aren't going anywhere no matter how many fan boys and teenie boppers there are.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

This

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

This

The funny thing is that BB's been around before all the iPhones & Androids, and didnt really get "poppin" in the mainstream till all the "better" phones came out.
If these phones are so outdated and in-obsolete, why are they even a relevant factor in this day and age? They've been doing the same thing before all these
smart phones, and they will continue to do the same thing during the saturation of the phone market. Does it really matter to u that much what phone someone
else is comfortable with? DO YOU!

The funny thing is that BB's been around before all the iPhones & Androids, and didnt really get "poppin" in the mainstream till all the "better" phones came out.
If these phones are so outdated and in-obsolete, why are they even a relevant factor in this day and age? They've been doing the same thing before all these
smart phones, and they will continue to do the same thing during the saturation of the phone market. Does it really matter to u that much what phone someone
else is comfortable with? DO YOU!

Back
Top Bottom