Black/Black-Varsity Red AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE Post!

beeniesfoams, i swear man it need 2 be more NT'ers like you man!!!!!!.. that actually try 2 help out fellow NT'ers... you da man beenie
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Make no mistake, these are dope, and i'll get them eventually but i'm not rushing. Learned my lesson with the all blacks.
Washington Wizards
"YOU DON'T WIPE THAT ____, YOU BLOT THAT ____, THIS IS $25,000 ALPACA. AND TAKE THEM SUNGLASSES OFF"

Saw them today...not that great...And @ $199?? easy pass.. |I
tired.gif
Toyking2
Don't nobody play like they do in the YAY !
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - THE REAL DEAL

the goons will DEF be on these when word gets out. duke @ dr jays on 34th told me they gonna smoke. FL is gettin em next week i think
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

^These are hot, but have nothing on the 02' red/black pros IMO. I'd buy a pair of these just to trade for extra pair of red/black pros for the arsenal.
Washington Wizards
"YOU DON'T WIPE THAT ____, YOU BLOT THAT ____, THIS IS $25,000 ALPACA. AND TAKE THEM SUNGLASSES OFF"

$300 is ridiculous for those.
AIM: metal chopsticks

OFFICIAL LRG STREET TEAM SPONSER.

Quote:
These are hot, but have nothing on the 02' red/black pros IMO. I'd buy a pair of these just to trade for extra pair of red/black pros for the arsenal.
Team Vintage Heat
The Nike Boot was originally found in a gutter in The District of Columbia.
The day is was found, it was laying next to a pair of gray New Balance and some Foamposites.
All 3 were snuggly wrapped in a Northface Jacket.

does anyone know where I can get a pair in a size 6.5 or if these come in that size?
360 Gamer tags. JazIzntTrife~my main name
ScorpioPhoenix~old name

^They start at size 7.5 I think but not many stores carry them, if you dont mind a lil room in the shoe they should be good.
Team Vintage Heat
The day is was found, it was laying next to a pair of gray New Balance and some Foamposites.

buy the 7.5 and put a insole in em. Foams will adjust to your feet...i bought a size big for my red/blacks and put a insole in em and was good...

BTW, mad spots downtown BK had these. Hyperactive and i think jimmy jazz..
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Quote:
I saw some dude selling a Sz. 6 on ebay
Team Vintage Heat

all im waiting for is footlocker, every1 but footlocker/champs/footaction got em, so im guessing soon, anyword plz letme know
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan, cesarhpr1986

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
mars size 14 DS get at me quick for sale
[email protected]

They're all over now...I've been to 2 Jimmy Jazz stores (fordham road and bay plaza) and both have them. I'll wait 'til they drop in my store then get my 30%...those aren't worth 200 to be honest
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Swerv On You​

Quote:
saw some dude selling a Sz. 6 on ebay

They are probably fake because none of the other ones came out in sizes smaller 7.5 or kids sizes.
Dream Like You'll Live Forever, But Live Like You'll Die Tomorrow!

"these are prefect and couldnt be better."

correction. yes they can be better and they are not perfect. iced out red soles would do the trick. but i agree that these are better then the red pros. red pros are ugly

Quote:
They are probably fake because none of the other ones came out in sizes smaller 7.5 or kids sizes.

You, Sir, are wrong.

I've seen them in stores like DTLR and Shoe City come in sizes as small as 6.5 Mens $200.

Know what you talkin about before you holla fake.

....HEAD
Im livin proof that crime do pay.

Back
Top Bottom