Black & Blue I's coming out?

My homeboy that works at Footaction sent me a pic of some black & blue I's. He said they are only out in kids sizes for now. Here's a pic. Anyinfo?

ngsf81.jpg

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

that inside material is nasty

I guess JB slaughtered that part of the shoe. Other than that it looks pretty good. I would love to have these release again in mens sizes. I'd double upfor sure. Hopefully we get them in mens sizes soon.
smokin.gif

it looks like it might be a kids only color the way that blue looks and with that print inside, but that could always be wrong :smile:

the black looks navy blue to me and the royal is definitely a Columbia blue......retro + colorway?????????

I believe it's vivid blue not royal. I know a catalog pic leaked long time ago, so theyshould release.

5po66r.jpg

eek.gif

Thanks for the pics.

If these do realease for mens sizes,

hopefully they dont make it for urban accounts like the Black/Red I High
smh.gif

damn i dont like the inside material, but other than that, theyre nice!!!thanks for the pic!!!

so those "vivid blue" jordan 1 Hi aren't coming out in mens? are they coming out with black/red 1 Hi without the strap??

Only coming in GS sizes, and the only Black/Red pair coming out has the strap and drops next weekend.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Only coming in GS sizes, and the only Black/Red pair coming out has the strap and drops next weekend.

oh cool thanks for the help. i like the black/red pair and will cop, just not interested in the strap. does anyone happen to know the release date on those gs1s?

not sure if anyone saw em, but the black/blue phats dropped. they looked pretty good for lows.

they dropped in men size? or just gs? i remember a few months back, shieks dropped the black/red phats for kids.

^^if you're talking about the black/blue phats, I saw em in mens sizes.

Back
Top Bottom