Black/Cactus Penny Foams

I'm just gonna say this...If you live in the Bmore/DC and the surrounding counties/area...Then there is no need to lose sleep over these or any other colorway...These are not theOG Penny Foams...the harvest will be plentiful to quench the thirst of even the mightiest beast...The Black/Black I belive comes out first in Aug....Then the Black/Red Oct...Then finally for the holidays Black/Cactus...

And Yes the Black/Cactus is Piff... :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER
TeamDecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I'm rocking my Penny Foams all the time. Good thing is the soles aren't yellowing too badly. I clean them with the Sof Sole Gel Cleaner from Finish Line and a toothbrush everytime I wear them so they're staying pretty nice. Thus far I haven't felt the need to buy Sea Glow.

I'm wondering how well the cactus-tinted and red-tinted soles will hold up.
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

dope dope
i will definitely cop
Team Otaku​
x​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

any more pics out yet
****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED
XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Those are nice, but I think the black/red ones are better
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2 - Sole Snatcher
Gwinnett County Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

Gonna have to sit out on the all black's for these...

Can't Wait.
TEAM BROOKLYN​
visualizing the realism of life and actuality f**k who's the baddest a person's status depends on salary and my mentality is, money orientated I'm destined to live the dream for all my peeps who never made it cause yeah, we were beginners in the hood as five percenters but something must of got in us cause all of us turned to sinners now some, resting in peace and some are sitting in San Quentin others such as myself are tryna carry on tradition keeping the schwepervesence street ghetto essence inside us cause it provides us with the proper insight to guide us even though,we know somehow we all gotta go but as long as we leavin thievin we'll be leavin with some kind of dough so, until the day we expire and turn to vapors me and my capers will be somewhere stackin plenty papers keepin it real packin steel gettin high cause Life's A B***h and then you Die...

I went to my pot where I normally pick up new releases and they said cactus foams are for october/november and black/red foams are going to be a late december (christmas) release. Take it for what its worth
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

these foamposites seem to not have any release dates! lol whhy?
TEAM EAGLES
2000 - 2001 - 2002 - 2003 - 2004 - 2006​
NFC EAST DIVISION CHAMPIONS​

MegaDecepticon​

the blk on blk are no reason to drop 200... why pay $200 for all blk sneakers
TEAM
PLATANO
[/center​

Back
Top Bottom