Black Cement 3 (2011 Release) Cracking

My Black Cements are cracking in the paint.... Ive worn them a bunch but thats ridiculous.... Who else had this problem??

I've only had that problem on the Black Cement III, but this should be posted in the existing BC III thread.

^^This.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The 3's, 4's and 6's are proned to that problem and it is for that reason why I don't buy them anymore
frown.gif

It's a shame because they are my favorite shoes
30t6p3b.gif

I have worn mine casually 5 times already and no cracking. But, it's not like I can't fix this issue
wink.gif

I'm wearing mine right now (2nd time) and no signs of cracking. Just walking around casually.
IMO, apart from the cracking issues some people seem to have with the black/cement 3s, the overall quality is on point with these. White Angelus paint should be a good fix to cover up those cracks on the mid sole.

A bevy of testimonials and no visual documentation to verify claims.

I'm a studly 225, wore them every week since first week of Deciembre and
no signs of cracks.

What y'all doing in these? Extreme DDR with cankle weights and a whistle?

Geez shaft cheese.

FACT- ALL the 3s have paint crack, peel problem when you wear them, its just a matter of sooner or later.

Originally Posted by kevineg6

FACT- ALL the 3s have paint crack, peel problem when you wear them, its just a matter of sooner or later.

Yeah my buddy has the same problem.....

mine already started after about 3-5 wears on the inside midsoles smh

Same thing happened to my true blues too smh

Please use the existing blk/cement III thread of the sneaker care/maintenance thread...

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom