Black Culture Discussion Thread

Our people are destroyed from a lack of knowledge :smh:

Our true heritage and culture was stripped, and stolen for those of you in the know, now our people have to cling to a color. Just because our people were IN west africa, doesn't mean they were FROM west africa. Example: so called black people are currently in america, but are they from this land? NO. But because our people have no idea who they really are, and the so called white man has pounded the slavery/africa narrative into our mind/body/spirit, we just blindly claim "africa" and "black".

Why did most of the ads for slave auctions say NEGROES for sale instead of "africans" for sale?

negroes-for-sale.jpg

Also, the land mass known as "africa" got it's name from a caucasian roman general named Leo Scipio Africanus after he defeated Hannibal in the second Punic Wars, and named the land after himself. Prior to that, it was known as the land of Ham. Who is Ham?

Ham - The progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

Not the Negroes? Hmmm...

We are in the age of information brothers, it's time you fact check every bit of "history" the so called white man pushes on you.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
*WHEW*:rofl:

Personally I do not consider myself African.

I'm Black.

TBH I've never met anyone from any country in Africa (and I've even dated women who were 100% Nigerian and 100% Eritrean) who considered me African either...for a very real reason...and Im more than OK with that...because it's true, I'm not African, even though I'm ADOS.

There is a difference.

That difference is one that Im extremely proud of.

YOU A DAMN AFRICAN

Ill say this, am I African? Yes, by ethnicity I am. I am African-Jamaican. A pig being born in a horse manager is still a pig

Now, do I have any nationalities from Africa? Like Nigeria or Kenya. No, I am not. Im not any nationality from Africa because I dont have citizenship.

However, I am still a descendant from Africa, so I am AFRICAN.

Yall gotta start loving the fact your black/African a lot of yall make no sense to me.

YOU A DAMN AFRICAN

Please don’t make the mistake of believing you have the right to tell me who or what I am.

I see you feel strongly about your opinion and that’s cool and all but who I am and how I define myself is not up for debate.

I’m not African.

I’m Black...and Proud!

This has nothing to do with dissing Africa...at all.

It has everything to do with loving myself and loving the history my ancestors made when theirs was taken from them.

My peoples bones are buried here in America.

You take this how you want.

Please don’t make the mistake of believing you have the right to tell me who or what I am.

I see you feel strongly about your opinion and that’s cool and all but who I am and how I define myself is not up for debate.

I’m not African.

I’m Black...and Proud!

This has nothing to do with dissing Africa...at all.

It has everything to do with loving myself and loving the history my ancestors made when theirs was taken from them.

My peoples bones are buried here in America.

You take this how you want.

Nah bro, I get what youre saying to a certain extent. There is no reason not to love your more immediate ancestors here in America and the fight they had to put up.

You are an "American Descendant of Slaves from Africa"

See how you covered all the bases :smile:

The only time that you hear about race relations improving in this world, is when it comes from the White perspective. Black people are still catching hell everywhere that white people are in power. The only time that you hear that race relations are bad? Is when white people are losing control.

it would be silly to classify yourself to a whole race of folks who have nothing in common but color of skin
SMH...
I suppose a large shipment of musical instruments is expected somewhere along the western coast of Africa anytime soon with "RETURNS" stamped on the crates, considering that skin color is "all we have in common."
And I better not hear any of you talk about yams, plantains, greens, okra, and oxtail.

The difference that P Present talks about is not in the ingredients, but in how the meal is put together. If you disagree, you don't know black cultures well enough.

Well, that is what makes the comment hilarious. Ham actually didn't come around until 6 to 7 thousand years after Egypt and Nubia were at war.
Can you provide a link to support this for me? Thanks.

Also, when you look into many old world maps, the land mass currently named africa was labeled ham, that's what i'm going off of. And my main point was that not all so called black people are the same. That doesn't make sense, unless you believe that ALL so called black people are indigenous to africa and so called white people are indigenous to europe, which is false.

Last edited:
You likely aren't going to believe this anyway here's a synopsis:
He got to you first. Just a heads up, I wasn't laughing at you, I was laughing at the fact that people are still taught what you've stated. Especially since there is so much evidence to the contrary.

You likely aren't going to believe this anyway here's a synopsis:
Good looking out on that link.

He got to you first. Just a heads up, I wasn't laughing at you, I was laughing at the fact that people are still taught what you've stated. Especially since there is so much evidence to the contrary.

Good looking out on that link.

bro, serious question. Do you love current blackness like the continent of Africa or just Ancient Egypt?

I mean that question respectfully

bro, serious question. Do you love current blackness like the continent of Africa or just Ancient Egypt?

I mean that question respectfully
I refer to Ancient Egypt due to my spiritual teachings, background. As far as Africa goes, I see many things there that I'd rather not comment upon. However, I am none to happy about China, and now Russia, infiltrating the Continent right now.

Back
Top Bottom