Black Culture Discussion Thread

Sorry if this is offensive to some of yall but it's just my observation having been around black americans in my travels around the world and celebrity interviews I have noticed. Why is it that black americans are the pickiest eaters and most reluctant to try other cultures food?
It is because we have learned not to trust just anyone when it comes to food. That is the real reason. Considering how people have tried to poison us, look at Michigan, do all sort so things to us in the name of not only science, but under the guise of their laws, we know that not everyone has our best interests at heart.

That’s wild. I feel bad for her too, but I can’t help but agree with the tweet and wonder why she’s just standing there. We let these white folk be too comfortable sometimes man smh
If she responds negatively then “it’s just hair what’s the problem?” and then she’s the angry black woman. Idk if she was uncomfortable or not but I’m not gonna put the focus on her. Them people are weirdos. They don’t go around grabbing and circling around other white girls and grabbing their straw like hair

Morgan State University making major moves. Plans on bringing a medical school to the campus by 2023
https://news.morgan.edu/osteopathic-medicine/
B0CCA0E8-783D-4379-92B1-FB0535439ADE.png

Bruh! You already know how some of them get down....

gas·light
/ˈɡaslīt/

1. manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.

I remember I got into an argument with a homegirl about this. She was saying that we need to talk to our white friends about racism and try to change their minds because we wont get anywhere without their support.

Bull, we need to come together as black people and resolve our issues internally without outside interference.

Word!

I aint our job to fix them. We just need them and their racism to get out of our way.

Note: Shouldnt have to be said but...of course, Im not speaking in absolutes...they know who they are.

Enough with that "All white people arent racist" trope.

The ones that aint need to check the ones that are before they come over here trying to "fix" us.

Last edited:
Literally reaching the height of white society and being rejected. Hopefully all the women on that zaddy vibe learn from this.

He gonna get his first paycheck and see all them taxes taken out." I threw away my crown for this"

https://www.vladtv.com/article/2601...ck-mahomes-under-fire-for-defending-zimmerman

All ya skinfolk ain't ya kinfolk smh

Was already rooting for the Titans this Sunday anyways :smh:
Article seems like a stretch. Plus I will allow the benefit of the doubt when it comes to young people and Twitter. Sometimes you just dont think all the way through things, especially when young. Saying thoughts out loud can actually help you think things through.

That said, the article seems like a stretch. He didn't take the position that a crime did not occur. He said it's possible that a crime did occur, leaving the door open for the possibility that a crime did not occur, but that idea of a crime not occurring is not what he put out there. In fact he was correcting someone who did proclaim a crime did not occur.

Article is clickbait. Didn't even show the supposed "blowback" hes supposedly receiving.

https://www.vladtv.com/article/2601...ck-mahomes-under-fire-for-defending-zimmerman

All ya skinfolk ain't ya kinfolk smh

Was already rooting for the Titans this Sunday anyways :smh:

Article seems like a stretch. Plus I will allow the benefit of the doubt when it comes to young people and Twitter. Sometimes you just dont think all the way through things, especially when young. Saying thoughts out loud can actually help you think things through.

That said, the article seems like a stretch. He didn't take the position that a crime did not occur. He said it's possible that a crime did occur, leaving the door open for the possibility that a crime did not occur, but that idea of a crime not occurring is not what he put out there. In fact he was correcting someone who did proclaim a crime did not occur.

Article is clickbait. Didn't even show the supposed "blowback" hes supposedly receiving.

Dude was every bit of 17-18 when he made those tweets and they are a reach. If twitter was out when I was that age then I'm sure I would've had stupid tweets as well. At 32, if someone tried to drag me for something I said at 17-18 then I would double down on them with a "SMD and grow up". These things need context and no one is expecting a 17-18 year old to have conscious tweet about anything important in the world.

Furthermore, these websites need to stop dragging a dead boys name for clicks. Lets stop giving these BS outlets the time of day by reposting them on this site.

"This is the first in a series of short documentaries exploring Martin Luther King through a different lens. Nelson Malden was King’s barber from the moment King came to Montgomery to just before his assassination. This is the beginning of their story."

Dude was every bit of 17-18 when he made those tweets and they are a reach. If twitter was out when I was that age then I'm sure I would've had stupid tweets as well. At 32, if someone tried to drag me for something I said at 17-18 then I would double down on them with a "SMD and grow up". These things need context and no one is expecting a 17-18 year old to have conscious tweet about anything important in the world.

Furthermore, these websites need to stop dragging a dead boys name for clicks. Lets stop giving these BS outlets the time of day by reposting them on this site.
Look y’all can give ole boy a Pass because of his age but I’m not. At 17-18 I wasnt on that type of time with my people. His verbiage is that of white supremacist, he's still defending George Zimmerman and talking that same blue lives matter talk without actually saying it. We get at white celebrities necks for less and rightfully so, so this doesn't get a pass from me, sorry 🤷🏾‍♂️

Look y’all can give ole boy a Pass because of his age but I’m not. At 17-18 I wasnt on that type of time with my people. His verbiage is that of white supremacist, he's still defending George Zimmerman and talking that same blue lives matter talk without actually saying it. We get at white celebrities necks for less and rightfully so, so this doesn't get a pass from me, sorry 🤷🏾‍♂️

Expecting someone to understand white supremacy at 17-18 via 2013 twitter?!

EMfy8hfXkAEM7mm.jpg

stop it. You can grow up perfectly black and fine without understanding white supremacy at that age and having problematic tweets in 2013.

Last edited:

I agree, 17-18 is well old enough to know. His privilege of having an MLB dad, and being born the correct shade of brown leaps out from those tweets....can't say I'm shocked though.

I'm not gonna kill him because people can change as they get older and more information but seeing seeing him with the below average becky and seeing those comments don't look good. :lol:

Expecting someone to understand white supremacy at 17-18 via 2013 twitter?!

EMfy8hfXkAEM7mm.jpg

stop it. You can grow up perfectly black and fine without understanding white supremacy at that age and having problematic tweets in 2013.

We might not FULLY understand WS but at a young age we know people are treated different based on race. White kids in high school know they're in a privileged position. Black kids in high know this country is against them. They don't know the full details but they ain't blind. Like I said he's 24 now so maybe he wisened up.

I'm not gonna kill him because people can change as they get older and more information but seeing seeing him with the below average becky and seeing those comments don't look good. :lol:

We might not FULLY understand WS but at a young age we know people are treated different based on race. White kids in high school know they're in a privileged position. Black kids in high know this country is against them. They don't know the full details but they ain't blind. Like I said he's 24 now so maybe he wisened up.

C'mon man...you know what time he's on. He definitely voted for 45 too.

Back
Top Bottom