Black Culture Discussion Thread

Starting in Ghana, then South Africa, then Egypt

i heard accra (lagos too) is lit around this time, they all say it's the best time to go is end of year because everyone comes home to visit...might be specific to that part of West Africa tho

SA women are 🔥, at least according to my ig explore page 🤣

i heard accra (lagos too) is lit around this time, they all say it's the best time to go is end of year because everyone comes home to visit...might be specific to that part of West Africa tho

SA women are 🔥, at least according to my ig explore page 🤣
Yea they do get lit but I'm going to explore nature not really doing nightlife. Off the beaten path type shhh. Not even thinking about women :lol:

Needed convo, wish the audio on the full video wasn't trash

At a conference I attended, one of the speakers discussed an example related to the marijuana industry. They explained that even if you have been granted a license to open a dispensary, you still wont be allowed to have any influence in the natural areas such as transportation, distribution network, and farms. Moreover, there are zoning laws in black neighborhoods that limit their residents' ability to build or develop their neighborhoods. However, if some white people move in and developers notice, suddenly these laws can be easily amended.

At a conference I attended, one of the speakers discussed an example related to the marijuana industry. They explained that even if you have been granted a license to open a dispensary, you still wont be allowed to have any influence in the natural areas such as transportation, distribution network, and farms. Moreover, there are zoning laws in black neighborhoods that limit their residents' ability to build or develop their neighborhoods. However, if some white people move in and developers notice, suddenly these laws can be easily amended.

I was talking to my cousin about this. I don’t even smoke or drink but I’ve told my cousins that we need to start a line of wine and get into the marijuana/dispensary business.

I know Florida has a few vineyards but they’re probably primarily ran by white people. My family has land in Georgia too and I desperately want to get in on the wine and Mary Jane business.

All my cousins are hood dudes so I can only imagine the hell we’d have to go through. They truly hate when you’re trying to do something legitimately. No matter how much money your have or potentially can generate.

I used to be s**** BRICKS before open house. I HATED when my moms or aunts had relationships with administration. My first day of 9th grade, my aunts dad (her and mom had different fathers) but he was a well known basketball coach in south Florida, I was walking in the cafeteria and felt a heavy hand on my shoulder. It was him. He squeezed my collarbone so hard, my mom always had eyes in the sky at any school I attended:lol:

I'm actually amazed that I still hear her Asian accent mixed in with the southern.

New meaning to the term south east asian....american.

Back
Top Bottom