Black Culture Discussion Thread

So dudes who’ve played sports their whole life, as amateurs or just enjoy athletics and playing sports…. Should not watch sports? :lol: :lol:

What if I grew up watching sports, before I had any adult responsibilities?

Made some of my best friends from playing sports. I’m just supposed to stop watching altogether as an adult?

What’s his opinion about all the broke people who always seem to find and alcohol beverage or weed…?

Under that logic be a dont go into public, plant your own vegetables and raise your own animals. Wait can’t do that because you’re going to buy the land and/or supplfrom someone who’s winning.

Census stats are always questionable at best…The process is flawed and it’s been proven they have agendas and biases behind the numbers and category distinctions

Like tr1ll tr1ll just said somebody black can be put in the Hispanic category, and let’s not even get into mixed and where some of those folks are put under …Go check the demographics of some places and it will say 70% white but dig a lil deeper and the non hispanic/latino whites are like 24% they just playing with the numbers and categories :lol: :smh:

Census stats are always questionable at best…The process is flawed and it’s been proven they have agendas and biases behind the numbers and category distinctions

Like tr1ll tr1ll just said somebody black can be put in the Hispanic category, and let’s not even get into mixed and where some of those folks are put under …Go check the demographics of some places and it will say 70% white but dig a lil deeper and the non hispanic/latino whites are like 24% they just playing with the numbers and categories :lol: :smh:
Facts. It's mental warfare. We are not "minorities" like they like to claim

Lol I was just in r/whiskey. Suprisingly they said its pretty good, just over priced. Because you know, to us, expensive automatically means better.

Back
Top Bottom