Black Culture Discussion Thread

My brother had the time of his life at Hampton. He told me of the wild parties that used to take place.

Hampton takes presentation and social representation seriously. During the graduation ceremony, they emphasized that any outbursts from parents or family members during the name announcements could potentially risk the student’s degree.

I’ll have to watch this later, but I’m getting the impression Candace is trying to do a slow rebrand and ppl are falling for it, forgetting all the ridiculous and hateful stuff she’s said…
Kinda funny to see, like this isn't someone who openly exploits black pain and sells white superiority to a white racist audience. The internet blackest people too, that's why you can't take any of this serious. Don't even know why you would waste your view on this.

Glad they asked her about her White husband and of course she found a way to spin it and look even worse saying she had an Asian man fetish before him. :lol:

Candace’s husband must be going broke.

I for the life of me, cannot understand how in 2024, with literally 80% of modern society having a digital footprint of some sort, how do people not see the wolves in sheep’s clothing:lol: :lol: :lol:

I will NEVER press play on a Candace Owens video. She’ll never get that type of grace from me.

No matter where she goes, she’ll always be n-word. Once those people are done with you, they leave you outside like a pissy mattress :lol: :lol:

Does anyone else in here look at the BIG PICTURE besides me?? Not to say that Candice Owens is absolved of criticism or critique but who is Umar Johnson of all people to reference in regards to marriage. The man is ever which way in regards to being married himself and is not in a successful marriage, with one family and his allegations of having several bastard kids is well known. Thats the last ***** anyone needs to mention in regards to family, marriage and or the black family.

:smh:

GJsJIwBXwAActIW.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom