BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

After what happened at the LI Walmart last year, police will be there instead of security.

pimp.gif
Plan to hit up Buffalo.

Electronics + Polo Outlet.

Given the economy, I'd imagine GOOD *@# deals will be had every week leading up to the day before Xmas. Not trying to camp out for something lacklusterjust because of its price.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

the 24 hour best buy opens like a week before black friday..and i might be working there
def not lookin forward to it
whoa whoa whoa...
eek.gif

Man i use to work at my local Wal-Mart 2 years ago. Trust me employees get it in first. Ive seen pregnant women get pushed to the ground people fighting overthe last plasma the works. They normally put the TV's in the clothing area right between women's and the jewlery center. Ive been workin overtime for 6months now i think its time to invest in black friday and flip some laptops,cameras or maybe tv's. I might neeed to hire some friends i wont have time tomake it to the shoe stores.

Black friday is after thanksgiving so what is it called the day after Christmas because it be poppin like BF2

When I'm in charge, Black Friday would be my preferred method of population control. People would wait in line for hours and hours to get intoWal-Mart/Best Buy/etc. and once all the idiots in line were in the store, I'd order the doors locked and then just release the poison gas.

I'm gon miss out on the HDTV deals again
smh.gif
Want nothin smaller than a 40" 1080p etc.

Mostly gon be coppin toys for my daughter just like last Black Friday

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

When I'm in charge, Black Friday would be my preferred method of population control. People would wait in line for hours and hours to get into Wal-Mart/Best Buy/etc. and once all the idiots in line were in the store, I'd order the doors locked and then just release the poison gas.

roll.gif

roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

IM finna hit the Lo outlet and dillards without a doubt I need a new flash drive since I lost my last one so i'll wait till BF to cop one on the low

black friday seriously has to be the most overrated day of the year.

slickdeals.net is all you need. stay home and get your sleep in.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

When I'm in charge, Black Friday would be my preferred method of population control. People would wait in line for hours and hours to get into Wal-Mart/Best Buy/etc. and once all the idiots in line were in the store, I'd order the doors locked and then just release the poison gas.

hitler? is that you?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

$119 laptops
smokin.gif

last year we woke up at 4am i think and went to macys, the sale was so overhyped.. there were all 20% off.

I hope this year's deals are insane. Planning to get a tv for my parent's room, and 1 for my basement's living room.

Back
Top Bottom