BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Last yr was the first yr I messed w/ black friday and all I copped was the entourage dvds at BB for $9.99
pimp.gif
it was pretty weak.
I think this yr it's time to upgrade the tv..

Originally Posted by IYE2

Last yr was the first yr I messed w/ black friday and all I copped was the entourage dvds at BB for $9.99
pimp.gif
it was pretty weak.
I think this yr it's time to upgrade the tv..
That's where I usually rack up is DVD's and stuff. Especially boxset Blu-rays hopefully...

It might be worth noting in here that the last two years (maybe longer), Best Buy has put all the HBO DVD's on sale for like 70 percent off for about a 2week span in November.

A lil over a month, itll come quick.

Of course every store employee puts whatever they want on the side, I will be doing this too.
SoCal nters I got you, ill even ship to you.

ill update what my store will have asap.

I need to hit up Polo outlet, Best Buy, etc

do MacBook Pro's go on sale....or any macbooks for sale on Black Friday???....i want to cop one but im wondering if i should wait til day after turkey

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

pimp.gif
Plan to hit up Buffalo.

Electronics + Polo Outlet.
brother from another..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My brothers
pimp.gif

Outlet out here in Kenosha, WI Opens at Midnight Madness Sale and has Crazy Deals
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Last year I copped 7 Custom Fitted Polos for about $80
pimp.gif

I'm in the market for a TV. Hmmmmm. I might just go for cyber Monday deals though to make it easier.

They said a mad rush is all go? WOW! Don't people die from getting trampled on at events such as this? Any who I need to start saving. There isn't muchI need but I do want a new tv, some dvds and clothes : )

Wait, when did West2East bcome a mod?

I really can't imagine the 42inch TV is going to be that great...but if it fills a need and is in your price point, go for it.

Originally Posted by Twistedb9

do MacBook Pro's go on sale....or any macbooks for sale on Black Friday???....i want to cop one but im wondering if i should wait til day after turkey
laugh.gif

Apple and sale don't go together very well but try Macmall if you don't mind buying one online.

Back
Top Bottom