BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Wait, when did West2East bcome a mod?
first Ska, now him? how are these ppl with shorter NT terms getting these privileges ?
laugh.gif

Explanation.JPG

W2e is a chick.

whoops, my bad
embarassed.gif

First time in 3 years i'll be participating
smokin.gif

I'll probably be lining up outside of the old establishment of employment to get it in though
smokin.gif

CM is better as previously stated though

Damn, can't believe its about 6 weeks away though
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by R31J23

i just want a 32inch samsung under 500 and im good.
pimp.gif
You can get that right now.

Im looking for a TV too. I was going to buy one but decided to wait until Black Friday.

posting so i can find this later... cant wait for BF to get here, hopefully i have a job by the end of this month... need some BR's and maybe a tv...

I hope this Black Friday isn't like last years where people get trampled and seriously injured to save a few dollars at Walmart. That was sum crazy S@#T

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

I hope this Black Friday isn't like last years where people get trampled and seriously injured to save a few dollars at Walmart. That was sum crazy S@#T

Fam you already know that's gonna happen again this year. Especially with times being harder.

But yes, I need an example of some cyber monday deals
nerd.gif

Only things I look for on black fridays are bedding sheets, comforters, and various home products. All the electronic doorbuster deals they put out at bestbuy are junk TVs and Laptops when looking at specs. Fry's electronics is the only store that offers decent TV and laptop deals during black friday.

My store has 32' samsung for $500 all day
I just sold an Envision 32' for $360, thats a weeks pay for some of you guys, its cheap.

People come in asking for dvd players all the time, I have one customer that weve sold him like 10 dvd players.

2tb might be 149 on bf, not in my store that I know of yet.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Black Friday has gotten worse over the years. The more hype it receives the worse the sales are. I haven't done any BF shopping in years.

this...
It seems to be that way, unless your like one of the few people that go in an get those "hot deal" or "early bird deal" whichyou got to be there like how many hours or days early lol, like camping out for OD limited sneaker release, but on a grander scale imo.

I wonder if Bing cash back will be doing anything special for BLACK FRIDAY>?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom