BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

H&M having 50% off in the whole store??
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
is this true? can I get details?
a few random black friday sites mention 25% from 5am-10am....

http://www.blackfriday.fm/ad/hm
http://www.daddyodeals.co...-2009-deals-t124389.html
http://slickdeals.net/for...showthread.php?t=1694991

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Anybody here anything about any sales at:

1. Zara

2. Urban Outfitters

3. H&M

4. AE

??

H&M has 50% off all items for the 1st 2-3 hrs i think.. i got an email from them, so im pretty sure it's on their site as well.

This is where i got it from!!!!!

trying getting a game plan for friday at walmart, i dont even know what to do. me and my friend both want the 32inch sony but damn this is confusing and crazy.with the insane amounts of people that will be there i dont know when we are supposed to go and what not.

I haven't been through all of this, but are there any good deals on PS3's? Or any deals at all?

I heard about the $100 gift card for an Xbox though

Amazon is killer.. Dragon Age for 34.99.. Debating whether to hold off for Borderlands at a price lower than 44. $20 credit from MW2 coming in handy.

Just got Soul Calibur IV for $10 on Amazon. Resident Evil 5 was for $20 and it sold out quick. Also, they are selling some great Blu-Ray movies such asGladiator and Braveheart for $10. I don't usually buy movies, but I'm picking up The Departed (Blu-Ray) for $8.

Just got done doing our Black Friday Setup at Best Buy and as I was leaving work, there were 3 people already in line. Our managers said they started today at12 pm. Crazy

since this is a site about sneakers

does anyone know if footlocker is having any type of percent off sale

i believe they had a sale of either 20% or 30% last year at this time in November or it could have been December

thanks

at a local best buy earlier tonight around 9. there was already 10 or so people in line.
smh.gif

funny thing is, this best buy isn't even that popular of a location, so i can only imagine what it's like at the super popular one.

Just copped the $399 sony vaio from best buy's website. Sooo glad that I don't have to wait in the cold anymore! =]

Originally Posted by musicjunky05

Just copped the $399 sony vaio from best buy's website. Sooo glad that I don't have to wait in the cold anymore! =]

There are people already camping outside for the same computer right now
ohwell.gif
. The blu-ray Sony Vaio for 479.99 is on Bestbuy.com too.

I just tried to get that online and it is sold out
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

Originally Posted by Shoes2Shades

There are people already camping outside for the same computer right now
ohwell.gif
. The blu-ray Sony Vaio for 479.99 is on Bestbuy.com too.

sad but a lot of people doesn't have common sense these days. lol

I just ordered that blu ray Sony Vaio
pimp.gif

but then shipped it to my old address
indifferent.gif

Now I'm on the phone waiting for customer service so i can change the delivery address
laugh.gif

Is anyone able to do an instore pick up?

Back
Top Bottom