BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Originally Posted by musicjunky05

Just copped the $399 sony vaio from best buy's website. Sooo glad that I don't have to wait in the cold anymore! =]

I just tried to get that online and it is sold out
ohwell.gif

The sony vaio for $479 is still there. It has blu ray! Or you could get the toshiba for $399. It's almost the same. Only difference is that it has a smaller hard drive, but at least it's got a core 2 duo processor.

I just ordered that blu ray Sony Vaio
pimp.gif

but then shipped it to my old address
indifferent.gif

Now I'm on the phone waiting for customer service so i can change the delivery address
laugh.gif

Is anyone able to do an instore pick up?

naw.. it wouldn't let me pick that option. oh well. i'm still happy!
smile.gif

Finally got all the shipping info sorted out. An hour later..... it was worth it.... now to get a few hours of sleep before I have to wake up at 9
smile.gif
its 5:30PST

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

since this is a site about sneakers

does anyone know if footlocker is having any type of percent off sale

thanks

anyone?....
nerd.gif

^^^my friend works at a FTL, they have that usual $20 off a $100 or more, $100 off a $200 purchase or more sale etc......nothing major

Anyone, I'm looking to get a 60-65 in LCD TV with a max of $2500-$3K from a good brand.

Any help would be appreciated!

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

^^^my friend works at a FTL, they have that usual $20 off a $100 or more, $100 off a $200 purchase or more sale etc......nothing major
More Info please
nerd.gif

Okay so I got all the ads from the paper and stuff and in the Best Buy ad....I don't see the HP laptop for 197...maybe i'm blind or missing something.

And what time do you think someone should go to Wal-Mart for the PS3 bundle?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Where do I get windows 7 for $30?

Any places selling mw2 for a good price?
You have to be a college student, if you are the link is http://www.win741.com If you're not a collegestudent, I'll get it for you. You can choose the 32 or 64 bit versions and as an option pay 13$ more and they'll also mail you a backup dvd

gonna try to get a monster cable fm transmitter, speakers, lcd tv and maybe another xbox controller (or if MW2 goes on sale)

Walmart has a good iPod touch deal that I'm going to jump on. Meaning, I'll be selling my old 16gb iPod Touch... Hit me up if interested.

Also, Old Navy is dirt dirt cheap. Definitely copping some sweaters and maybe some shirts.

Got the fuji package digi cam from walmart for wifey, needed a new digicam.

any good cheap camcoders out there?

need nothing special, some quick film type stuff... pun.

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

, Old Navy is dirt dirt cheap. Definitely copping some sweaters and maybe some shirts.

$5 thermals shoot, best believe i'll be there with quick ness!

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Any deals on wireless routers? you know with me trying to hop on this PS3 and all
nerd.gif
19.99 for a wireless router on best buy.com right now...jump on it
Forgot which one it was but it's a great deal.

Back
Top Bottom