BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Any deals on wireless routers? you know with me trying to hop on this PS3 and all
nerd.gif

bestbuy has a d-link wireless router for 20$

Does any1 know what time the Walmart.com blackfriday sales start? I didn't give a time it just said will be online and in stores Friday.

I know i'll be refreshing come midnight, but I'm not looking forward to staying up until 4 am lol

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Does any1 know what time the Walmart.com blackfriday sales start? I didn't give a time it just said will be online and in stores Friday.

I know i'll be refreshing come midnight, but I'm not looking forward to staying up until 4 am lol

they got stuff online now

People are lazy and broke....that's why there's so many people willing to camp out days in advance at BestBuy.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Any deals on wireless routers? you know with me trying to hop on this PS3 and all
nerd.gif
word. i had to switch back to cablevision for financial reasons, i loved verizon FIOS but we had to part ways. and now i dont know if i shouldkill my service provider or toss my old belkin router. HELP!

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by YuraS718

they got stuff online now
Yea i saw that, nothing I wanted now. I was mainly looking at a WD external HDD for $50

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

People are lazy and broke....that's why there's so many people willing to camp out days in advance at BestBuy.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
people have fun doing it though man...it feels good to get a good deal on something. plus, if you go with some friends and/or family,it's a blast.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

smh.gif
laugh.gif
people have fun doing it though man...it feels good to get a good deal on something. plus, if you go with some friends and/or family, it's a blast.

getting a good deal without having to spend a day or two out of your life is a win to me...missing turkey day, to sit in front of a store like a salvation armycollector is not...

but it aint me..will try going a few hours before 5am and see what happens. Not over-stressin it...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

madden 2010 sold out on bestbuy for 35
smh.gif
now i actually have to go to the store
eyes.gif

Amazon has it right now for 35...

just go to amazon and on right side click black friday deal.... then scroll through the deals..

best buy.com still has a Dell - Inspiron Mini Netbook with Intel[emoji]174[/emoji] Atom[emoji]8482[/emoji] Processor - Multi for $379 if anyone's interested.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

MAN @%*+ ELECTRONICS..WHERE THE CLOTHES @?..i want deals on outerwear and clothes

Hell yeah! Where the damn clothes at?
exactly!

gimme some deals for Polo RL or something. i already have a laptop and a TV. geez...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom