BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Originally Posted by you go boy

madden 2010 sold out on bestbuy for 35
smh.gif
now i actually have to go to the store
eyes.gif

They have it right now on Amazon for $35 as well.

smh.gif

People already lined up at the Best Buy and Old Navy in Downey (Downey Landing) and Citadel....
smh.gif

Re-considering going out and buying stuff. I'm cool with shopping AFTER Thanksgiving dinner, but to line up BEFORE Thanksgiving dinner, that's justretarded.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

smh.gif

People already lined up at the Best Buy and Old Navy in Downey (Downey Landing) and Citadel....
smh.gif

Re-considering going out and buying stuff. I'm cool with shopping AFTER Thanksgiving dinner, but to line up BEFORE Thanksgiving dinner, that's just ******ed.

That's pathetic. It's just a sale, it's not that serious.

All I want is that tv from Target. (32 in). I'm hoping it's still in stock when I get there and if the line isn't extremely long.

madden 2010 sold out on bestbuy for 35
smh.gif
now i actually have to go to the store
eyes.gif

Madden 10 isn't even worth buying for $20. I regret buying that game.

smh.gif

smh.gif

Re-considering going out and buying stuff. I'm cool with shopping AFTER Thanksgiving dinner, but to line up BEFORE Thanksgiving dinner, that's just ******ed.

laugh.gif
you're shocked?

When I was working there, people started lining up Wednesday evening.

Downey got money, but a lot of em are penny pinchers.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

might wait in line for a HP 1TB HDD 8GB Desktop with 20'' monitor and printer for $499

what store is this? i want a new desktop.
best buy in store only I think. 6 per store

O
laugh.gif
thats not happening...thanks for answering tho.

Info on where to get the CHEAPEST, SMALLEST external hard drive? 250GB will do, or even if they make less. Name brand like Seagate or Western Digital.

Thanks!!!

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Info on where to get the CHEAPEST, SMALLEST external hard drive? 250GB will do, or even if they make less. Name brand like Seagate or Western Digital.
Thanks!!!
iomega 320gb $50 Radioshack

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

smh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif
you're shocked?

When I was working there, people started lining up Wednesday evening.

Downey got money, but a lot of em are penny pinchers.
laugh.gif

I'm not shocked that there are people there, just shocked at the amount of people there
smh.gif

Downey, home of the bourgeois Mexican
laugh.gif

I was on my way to play some football and softball this morning at 8am... I got some starbucks and I saw tents already at best buy
smh.gif
eek.gif

jqoxl2.jpg

OD
laugh.gif

maybe its just me, but i dont want them boxes.
im not surprised that theres people lined up at best buy already, but old navy? i know those sales are cheap, but damn.
i think i can still get some goodies when i walk in around 10am right?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^

i think old navy should not be a problem, its more for like electronics stuff that sell out faster, i could be wrong..

-____- I'm hoping to get clothes but my money would barely be able to take me and a date to the movies, no popcorn too.

Back
Top Bottom