BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Black Friday Pick Up So Far.

2 White iPhone 3Gs for 49.00 with a 2 year contract.

White Beats by Dr Dre Headphone For 229.00 at apple.com

Where can I get nba 2k10 for $25???

sick.gif
at the line. Is that how they do it in NYC ?
sick.gif
the greedy people and
sick.gif
at the 2 chicks in front

Edit: Target now give a $50 gift card right away if you buy an Xbox Elite holiday bundle. Use that 50 to buy MW2 or game of your choice. I just had to pull thetrigger. Hopefully i won't end up with RROD

^
dell 20% cash back
walmart 15% cash back
amazon is pretty much price matching a lot of deals so ppl can jus shop online
amazon also has 1 dollar shipping

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Originally Posted by knightngale

just copped a 500gb portable hard drive from amazon for $49 with free shipping and no tax
pimp.gif

link?
link

the deal is for $59 but you get $10 off if you use a discover card
Ahh.. thanks, that's cool I'll stick to my 320GB for 49.99 I just bought at Radio Shack.
All I wanted was 50$ HDD - Parked on different plaza near walmart, went inside, line to the back near the frozen section
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Went back to my car immediately upon laughing at the craziness, to stumble upon radio shack right in front of me.
5:05am, and I read the sign that they open at 5:30am, perfect! Right when I waited in front, 50 ppl get out of their cars and wait behind me. Some lady toldme this lady behind me was really here first but I just ignored her. Sorry lady, but every person for themselves, -if you wait in your car, out of luck forgoing back in front of me. Copped the 320GB HDD in 3 minutes, and now been back home. 30 minutes outside and I got what I needed
pimp.gif

didnt get any electronics. got 7 nike hoodies/sweats plus a couple long sleeve crewnecks for 160 plus a 20 gift card at dcks sporting goods.

came back from walmart 20mins ago. got there 5:20 and was on line till almost 7:30 just to pick up nba2k10. dumb ppl at walmart made an electronics only lineinstead of letting people get what they want and wait on lines at the front of the store. and you had to tell them what you wanted and they sed they wuld putit behind the counter. oh well cnt wait for christmas.

yo did anyone else order "Sony-VAIO Laptop with Intel[emoji]174[/emoji] Pentium[emoji]174[/emoji] Processor-Black-VGN-NW265F/B+sony earbuds+antivirus+pelham 123 " from bestbuy.com?479.99?

i got a confirmation email saying they shipped only the sony earbuds!
yo best buy is wild fa dat! lol
should i just be patient and understanding of the busy situation? or dial it in?

Every person on my facebook is going ham for black friday
laugh.gif

One of my boys got what he wanted

Any PS3 bundles still floating around
nerd.gif

damn, that line that was posted in this thread is ridiculous

besides that Sony Vaio Laptop that was on BestBuy.com, there's nothing that interests me. For clothes, I could get good deals any other time of the yearbesides Black Friday.

I guess I'm tired of waking up early and standing in line for 4-5 hours.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

you woke up that early for a video game????
laugh.gif
Word.

I went to staples to get a new monitor, didn't expect many people @ staples so I got there @ 5:45, line was
eek.gif
so I figured I was gonna miss it. Doors opened and everybody rushed in, they allwent straight to the Flash drives, CDs, & GPSs.
laugh.gif
Only about 10 ofus were there for monitors, all copped with ease.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom