BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

I was gonna wake up early for walmart are toysrus for the 8gb touch .. but last night got it from amazon $170 shipped with a $30 gift card

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Black Friday is only for suckers that are used to paying retail tag prices year round.

most ******ed statement in this thread. You made no sense
His comment might be a tad bit extreme but for the most part he is correct. People believe they are saving but in fact that aren't becausethey are buying things that they wouldn't have normally bought just for the sake of hype.

Not saying that folks don't want the things they buy but many just buy for the sake of buying.

Black Friday is only for suckers that are used to paying retail tag prices year round.

It is for suckers though.

He's right.

99 percent of the stuff on sale are older models the stores are trying to get rid of anyways, and most of the savings can be found online throughout the yearif you follow places like slickdeals. Going to stand in line all night to save a few bucks on some outdated electronics is a sucker move, period.

i copped 2 shirts from macys.com , copped 3 games from gamestop that were 20 $ off each @ midnight ... now i'm checking out buy.com for SD memory cards ...BF is always easy ... i never shop @ stores

best day to shop was Wednesday.

they had the same sales and the malls weren't packed. I was surprised, but hadn't thought about what people wanted yet.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

probably posted already but the BB Bold 9700 is $150 with a 2 yr right now one tmobile.com

Where's this at? It shows $400, link pls

Cuisinart DFP3 Handy Prep Food Processor
$49.99

All I needed right here
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

probably posted already but the BB Bold 9700 is $150 with a 2 yr right now one tmobile.com
Jesus Christ I hate Cellphone customers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what's so hard to understand... they only discount prices when you sign for a contract...

I'm trying to order a portable dvd player from amazon and the estimated delivery date is february
indifferent.gif

its all hype, the mall was CRAZY at 3am.

The only good store that had "ok" sales was Urban outfitters

and all of there clothes were on the ground, and it was just crazy.

Originally Posted by Durden7

It is for suckers though.
I talked my mom out of going out there this morning. Gave her a long explanation and she finally budged. Dad said the same thing as well.

I wanted to get some shirts from Macy's but there is no way in hell I go anywhere near 34th street. Not happening.

I'm trying to order a portable dvd player from amazon and the estimated delivery date is february
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Jesus Christ I hate Cellphone customers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what's so hard to understand... they only discount prices when you sign for a contract...

What's even harder to understand is when I called tmobile they said it would be 400 or I can pay in payments of $20. Had me confused as hell.
laugh.gif
"that's why I hate cellphone customers" go back in the kitchen chunky

all i'ma say is that wal-mart is a zoo and i tried to sell my 1st place spot in line for $100 dollars.

Originally Posted by edwintheeskimo

yo did anyone else order "Sony-VAIO Laptop with Intel[emoji]174[/emoji] Pentium[emoji]174[/emoji] Processor-Black-VGN-NW265F/B+sony earbuds+antivirus+pelham 123 " from bestbuy.com? 479.99?

i got a confirmation email saying they shipped only the sony earbuds!
yo best buy is wild fa dat! lol
should i just be patient and understanding of the busy situation? or dial it in?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

For those that ordered a sony vaio from best buy, check your e-mail. I've been browsing other forums and many have been saying that they received a cancellation notice due to a shortage on bestbuy.com.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Just like some of them sites that claim to have Foams or Jordans early. Or like Finishline.com sometimes.

I don't think anyone will really be surprised if they don't get that Vaio.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Copped my TV from Target.. Tv shows great.. pics later on 2day..

Joint was CRAZY.. Gateway Mall by yankee stadium OMG it was CRAZY

pics of the line
sick.gif

Seriously, if there was a stampede, what is that 1 cop (I hope that's not mall security) supposed to do besides call for back-up??
laugh.gif

But yeah, NYC stay hungry.
laugh.gif

Half them people probably didn't even get what they really came for and just ended up copping something else just off gp.

BF = Ultimate bait & switch.

Back
Top Bottom