BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Black Friday deals for me

32717897-320-0-32612-20080409_130030-320x240.jpg

32" at Best Buy for 339.99

51tD7Ltmd4L._SL500_AA240_.jpg
pineapple.jpg

$8 a piece at Best Buy

0005381857080_500X500.jpg

$84.99 at Walmart

pimp.gif
pretty happy with what I got. I already have a 42" Flat screen in the living room so I was looking for something for my bedroom. This was the firstyear Ive actually ever been able to go shopping. I always worked retail so there was no shopping for me around this time. I think I came out on top afteradding them all up. Done for the day now just sit back, relax, and play around with all the new electronics
smokin.gif

ING direct is offering $121 for anyone who sets up a checking account with them with at least $50. You must use your debit card 3 times to get the $121. Todayonly

Wal-Mart was out of everything by 5:00 a.m. I went for a computer chair and a laptop, all gone. I left that place with the quickness.

Best Buy was a mad house as well, but I got a Dell laptop with an original price of $589 for $479.00 because they were out of the $479.00 ones.

Entourage $9.99 a season is a steal as well. Picked up the 1st and 3rd seasons to go along with the 2nd and 4th I already had. Nice.

For those that ordered a sony vaio from best buy, check your e-mail. I've been browsing other forums and many have been saying that they received acancellation notice due to a shortage on bestbuy.com.

went to woodburn outlets to check it out at midnight but traffic was to crazy on the freeway..saw a walmart too the left and thought i should drop by...nolines no hassle...they had 2k10 and modern warfare for 25$ each so picked them up...

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

For those that ordered a sony vaio from best buy, check your e-mail. I've been browsing other forums and many have been saying that they received a cancellation notice due to a shortage on bestbuy.com.

thanks proph..finally someone helped answer my question lol

Originally Posted by PoloLax

Entourage $9.99 a season is a steal as well. Picked up the 1st and 3rd seasons to go along with the 2nd and 4th I already had. Nice.

It really is. I just copped the first 5 seasons from bestbuy.com

The only thing I'm getting today.
pimp.gif

How is Karmaloops black friday sale gonna be less then their normal rep codes
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

they'll prolly do a XMAS sale thats bigger like last year.

Any new deals for an external HD? I missed the $50 for @ walmart, I don't have my car right now to head to radio shack for their $50. Just looking for acheaper external right now

im the worst at planning for this stuff.

any shoe/clothes boutiques in so cal with deals worth going for?

Originally Posted by prokid404

Originally Posted by PoloLax

It really is. I just copped the first 5 seasons from bestbuy.com

The only thing I'm getting today.
pimp.gif
Awesome deal, I'll have to wait another year for it
tired.gif

Not having money on BF is type depressing

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

For those that ordered a sony vaio from best buy, check your e-mail. I've been browsing other forums and many have been saying that they received a cancellation notice due to a shortage on bestbuy.com.
why am i not suprised...that CNN article on Monday said that this kind of stuff happens every year..... i guess they were right.

Went to the Walmart in White Plains.Copped the HP laptop which is great and some house things that were on sale.Crazy how people were digging in the black wrapthen throwing it in the cart.lol...So many empty snapple and soda bottles from people waiting on line then laying them down.Props to OP for the updates.

I didn't get too much this Black Friday. I never usually do.

I bought a Black/Gray Varsity Jacket for $45 (Original price of $60) and a black hoody for $22 (Original $30) from H&M. They also had a great jacket salewhere some pieces went for 50% off (So average price for a peacoat or other type of jacket was $65) and you can get another one of equal or lesser value forfree. Too bad they had nothing I wanted.

I wanted a pair of khaki pants from Old Navy but I couldn't find my size and that line was starting wrap around the floor. I was not having that.

I checked Express too but they didn't have a Sz 34L. The **** was that?
smh.gif

Are there any good sites for cheap laptops? I need one for < $300, nothin special just something I can watch videos and surf the internet and stuff....

So many folks spend $ on things they don't even REALLY want just because of the BF Hype. All I need is a Food Processor and I took care of that from myhome PC.

Back
Top Bottom