BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Originally Posted by bamez

I hope BB isn't cruddy and gives out mail-in-rebates. I hate those
You're in luck. I'm pretty sure Best Buy did away with mail-in-rebates a year or so ago.

smh.gif

ridiculous how ham I'm going this black friday....

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by heemsta

its about that time for me to get a lcd hdtv. this year is the year! i might have to miss thanksgiving with the fams for this one. i'll just have them bring me food haha
smh.gif

You're going to miss that one meal of the year where everyone's together for a TV?

Have fun getting
indifferent.gif
by passerby's.
indifferent.gif

They couldn't be passing by if they were at Thanksgiving dinner themselves.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by heemsta

its about that time for me to get a lcd hdtv. this year is the year! i might have to miss thanksgiving with the fams for this one. i'll just have them bring me food haha
smh.gif

You're going to miss that one meal of the year where everyone's together for a TV?

Have fun getting
indifferent.gif
by passerby's.
indifferent.gif

They couldn't be passing by if they were at Thanksgiving dinner themselves.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

is seagate a reliable harddrive> might need one.

also i dont see any laptops on there... =[

Originally Posted by MECKS

is seagate a reliable harddrive> might need one.

also i dont see any laptops on there... =[

Seagate is cool... I had one for about a year, worked perfectly fine.... Sold it to get more space... im sure Western Digitals will also be on sale.... those 2brand will be your best bet...

Black Friday used to be cool several years ago when you could show up at 5am and still get a good deal on something.

Now you have to line up at 6pm on THURSDAY to get anything worth buying. No thanks
indifferent.gif

This year is all about charity for me. There are going to be a lot of folks without jobs this holiday season. Remember last year the economy started crashingaround this time but people still had their jobs. It wasn't until the spring that companies really started to make cuts. Time to feel lucky and appreciatewhat you have...and try and help people out (yes holier than thou, elitist, high horse).

The first fuddy-dud of the season is Office Max. They've issues cease and desist orders to all websites that have posted their ad. If the NT powers that bewould like me to comply with this as well, just let me know and I'll remove it.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

The first fuddy-dud of the season is Office Max. They've issues cease and desist orders to all websites that have posted their ad. If the NT powers that be would like me to comply with this as well, just let me know and I'll remove it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Office Max getting trickeeeed. I'm sure they're mad athow everyone gave them the stoneface for their lame %*@ deals.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Def getting the Netbook for $150. Gotta keep an eye out for PS3 deals.
laugh.gif

One ad is out and you're sold? Bold.

Netbooks should be a semi-hot item so look around/wait for other ads.

laugh.gif

I agree. I'd almost bet the farm that Wal-Mart offers a netbook in the $99-$125 range.

Stay tuned....The ads should really start rolling in after Halloween.

almost nothing seems worth buying. I just dont buy this sort of consumerism.. people are stupid. buying what they dont even need because its all of a sudden a"deal".

alot of this stuff, it seems like models are made and brought out just for this event, as if they were made more cheaply. I really need to look around for aLEGIT model being sold. if some canon ps camera model #870a is being sold for cheap, when everyone thinks model 870 is the same one, they are surely mistaken

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

laugh.gif

I agree. I'd almost bet the farm that Wal-Mart offers a netbook in the $99-$125 range.

Stay tuned....The ads should really start rolling in after Halloween.
last year, most ads werent released till the week of thanksgiving

Back
Top Bottom