BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Is it me or are some of those Sears prices normal prices?
ohwell.gif

Weather sucks ball this yr more than last yr. I'll probably do my Black Friday-ing from home unless some local business does the "First _ customersget a __ gift certificate" or something. I can't even think of much I want really

Sounds like most businesses are expecting a lot of people to do that.

Gonna be a looooong Christmas for retail.

Does amazon have any kind of black friday deal? I have a gift card there haha.

My goal for this year is to get a new TV. My dream would be 42 in / 1080p / 120Hz for under $500, but I'm not holding my breath. I'd settle for37" or even 32". Right now I'm rocking a 20" 420i LCD, so anything is an upgrade really.

I think I'll stick to the online retailers this year, doesn't look like there's too many doorbusters this year...

Originally Posted by Baybully650

In the past have digital SLRs will be been offered for a good price?
I noticed Sears posted the only dslr so far, but I'm looking for the canon eos rebel xsi. Anyone know which places usually have the best dslrdeals?

New this year, Sears is having weekly "Black Friday Now!" sales where some of their Black Fridaydoorbusters will be on sale for their Black Friday prices. This week's sale starts right now and and ends tomorrow at noon CST. Please note that to receivethe black friday price, you need to add the items to your cart.

* 3/8 ct.tw. Diamond Stud Earrings - $79.99
* Any Size 220 Thread Count Complete Bed Sets - $49.99
* Craftsman 14-Drawer 26-1/2" Combo Tool Chest - $199.97
* Craftsman 302-Piece Mechanics Tool Set - $199.99
* ProForma XP Elliptical with 16" Stride Length - $399.99
* Wakefield 7-1/2' Christmas Tree w/ 700 Lights - $174.19
* Zenith 42" Widescreen Plasma HDTV - $499.99

Also, as an added bonus, Sears has a coupon code where you can receive an additional $5 off any $50 purchase. Just use coupon code SEARS5OFF50during checkout.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

just to be clear, ain't this a BOMB *@% deal?
eek.gif

Per the website, here are the specs for it:

[h4]Product Description[/h4]
http://
Introducing the new centerpiece of your home theater system. This plasma HDTV from Zenith features 720p HD resolution, 600Hz sub field driving refresh rate technology and a 1,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, resulting in a picture you truly have to see to believe. 40.6 x 25.9 x 3.2 in., 50.0 lbs. (40.6 x 28.4 x 12.1 in., 54.7 lbs. with stand)
  • 720p HD Resolution - With 1024 x 768 pixel resolution, this TV makes high-definition over-the-air HD broadcast, cable and satellite come alive.
  • 600Hz Sub Field Driving - With this refresh rate technology, you'll see realistic movement in sports, action, movies and video games like never before.
  • 1,500,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio - A mega sharp dynamic contrast ratio provides deeper blacks, brighter whites and richer, bolder colors.
  • Multiple HD Source Connectivity - Connect up to 4 different high-definition components with 2 HDMI[emoji]8482[/emoji] inputs and 2 HD Component inputs.
  • Built-In Digital Tuner - The ATSC/NTSC/QAM TV tuner receives free over-the-air HD broadcasts without the use of an external antenna.
  • SRS TruSurround Sound XT[emoji]8482[/emoji] - For an immersive, feature-rich surround sound experience from the TV's two speakers.
  • High 1,500 cd/m2 Brightness - With a super-high brightness level, you can place this TV near external light sources like doors and windows without compromising image quality and clarity.
  • Connections - HDMI[emoji]8482[/emoji] (2), Component (2), Composite, RF, Audio; Digital Audio Out

^

I didn't ask all that...I said ain't it a good deal?
laugh.gif
lol...my bad, I thought I copied the price too. The retail price is $649.00
I think it's like $75-$90 cheaper than the cheapest 42" plasma that Wal-Mart and Best Buy offer on a daily basis.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

^

I didn't ask all that...I said ain't it a good deal?
laugh.gif
lol...my bad, I thought I copied the price too. The retail price is $649.00
I think it's like $75-$90 cheaper than the cheapest 42" plasma that Wal-Mart and Best Buy offer on a daily basis.

I ain't mean to get smart wit' chu
laugh.gif

- 42-inch LCD HDTV for $349
hmmmm, I'm thinkin' that 5 ain't so much of a good deal
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I can wait a few more weeks.

any of you guys recommend a gd flatscreen to pick up??

-40"-42"
-1080p
-120 Htz

Man I cant wait to see some of the ADS> This BF will be epic for me. Will be keeping up with this site and SD

Im not even wasting my time this year waking up early. Im seeing prices that were available year long for better quality items
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

any of you guys recommend a gd flatscreen to pick up??

-40"-42"
-1080p
-120 Htz
sammy/sony, panasonic, vizio

if i was looking to buy one i'd be considering those (i have a sammy)

Family needs a new camcorder. Nothing too fancy but something nice to take on vacations and stuff. And will there be laptops/netbooks under $200? If so, whatare the best under $200 deals?

Appreciate the help.

Lowes sent out a teaser of their ad today.

[table][tr][td] [h2]Outdoors[/h2] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Char-Griller Super Pro Charcoal Grill / Smoker - $99.00
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [h2]Tools & Hardware[/h2] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
DeWalt 18-Volt Cordless Compact Drill/Driver Kit - $99.99
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Shop-vac 14-Gallon 4.5HP Wet/Dry Vac with Bonus Micro-cleaning Kit - $29.99
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Skil 18-Volt 4-Tool Combo Kit - $59.99
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Step 2 Children's Real Projects Workshop - $49.98
[/td] [/tr][/table]

And if you live in a big city, you have a chance to become a Best Buy Black Friday VIP. If you win, you get $1000 gift card, early entry to the store, and afree camera to document your shopping spree.

http://bestbuyvipcontest.com/

Back
Top Bottom