BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

black friday is just complete hype, just every store on sale, prices will be the same during the holidays.
Son, it's retail. That's how it goes.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

if anyone is looking to spend a $1,000 on a TV... this is a great price for a Samsung LN46A860... 46inch 120hz 8series.... i have a 46inch 6 series and love that it to death... i think that the 8 series is the highest series for LCD's under samsung before it moves into the LED model... found it on slickdeals
http://www.6ave.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=SAMLN46A860
This is what Im looking to spend how good is this deal?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Sony Bravia 46" KDL465504 LCD 1080P HDTV - $798.00 *???? .............is this good, i need a 1080p TV, help me out
That's the model with the 60hz.

For $200 more, you can get the one with 120 hz with the "motionflow" technology.

did I miss this? site? I dont see a 120mhz SONY

my friend who works at target was told by his manager that target is putting different stuff on sale than what the ad showed.

i told him to hook it up with the westinghouse, assuming employees get first dibs but his manager told him that the stuff in the ad was leaked on purpose,they're putting different #%+* on sale.

The model numbers for the TV I want are different in the Best Buy and Walmart ad. Does this mean they will be a slightly different version? I read about thisin an article, they call them derivatives.

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

YoungTriz wrote:
if anyone is looking to spend a $1,000 on a TV... this is a great price for a Samsung LN46A860... 46inch 120hz 8series.... i have a 46inch 6 series and love that it to death... i think that the 8 series is the highest series for LCD's under samsung before it moves into the LED model... found it on slickdeals
http://www.6ave.com/shop/...uct.aspx?sku=SAMLN46A860
This is what Im looking to spend how good is this deal?

If you're looking for an lcd, it's a good deal but you can get a real nice plasma for that price. Check BestBuy's ads n website every Sunday forthe new prices. They have some nice bundle deals if you get lucky that week of ads

The model numbers for the TV I want are different in the Best Buy and Walmart ad. Does this mean they will be a slightly different version? I read about this in an article, they call them derivatives

Different tvs.......Check the specs. BestBuy gets the better tvs first. Walmart gets the same/similiar tvs awhile after BestBuy

Originally Posted by h3at23

The model numbers for the TV I want are different in the Best Buy and Walmart ad. Does this mean they will be a slightly different version? I read about this in an article, they call them derivatives

Different tvs.......Check the specs. BestBuy gets the better tvs first. Walmart gets the same/similiar tvs awhile after BestBuy

The only spec left out on both ads are the hz. Which makes me think that they are just a little different than the current model.

i dont see any deals on a monitor. Any cheap monitor deals? Need one for my dorm, my laptop light went out, and i need to just put it on a monitor.

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

Originally Posted by h3at23

The only spec left out on both ads are the hz. Which makes me think that they are just a little different than the current model.

Usaully when they dont add the Hz it means 60Hz. What are the Hz for the one at BestBuy? If the one at BestBuy is atleast 120 Hz, it's more than just alittle different.

Cyber Monday ads???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Air23Jordan707

i dont see any deals on a monitor. Any cheap monitor deals? Need one for my dorm, my laptop light went out, and i need to just put it on a monitor.

[h1]http://AOC F22 21.5" Widescreen LCD Monitor - 30,000:1, 5ms, 1920 x 1080, DVI - Piano Black129.99[/h1]

Dell 19" Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor - $99.99 w/ Free In-Stock Pickup
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
V7 Series D22W12 22" Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor - $129.99 Shipped

AOC Envision 20" Widescreen LCD Monitor w/ Speaker, USB - $132.99 Shipped
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Does anyone know where I can find unlocked phones for cheap on Black Friday where I just need to put my sim carrd in?

Originally Posted by j671

Originally Posted by SFN 155

People on slickdeals are saying that at Walmart tickets will be handed out for the doorbuster items this year.
that is correct.Its not a safety issue.Its more for the ones that like to line jump.There will be 2 lines an A and B line.Here's a tip, when they give you those tickets and need to go some where, you have a 15 minute window to come back.Theyre gonna tell you ten, but will give you 15.There are also other tvs that are not listed.I came across a Vizio 42 inch plasma for 300.Also , they have secret items that will not be posted on the add until 3 days before.And its not Black friday. Its called "THE EVENT".......If there are any questions , lemme know.I have an inside man.Actually I am an inside man..lol......

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom