BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Can anyone help me out with a karmaloop discount?
nerd.gif

THE HUNDREDS IS INSANEEEEEEEEEE

roll.gif
i laughed my +#% off as i saw the sight of kids flocking, getting dropped off in sienas, all that good stuff. line was too much.

im at the crooks line. im leaning against the dc store, sittin down.

come hook it up with a blanket, im in dodger gear.

please?
frown.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

So far the Target 1TB HDD for 60 is the best price i've seen so far for that amount of space. Wal-mart has a 320 gig for 50, but need more space than that.

I woulda copped the Rockband bundle had it been Rockband 2.... Still a good price. Guitar Hero games are super cheap at gamestop, incase you guys who boughtthe bundle want to add some games to play with it.

Originally Posted by socluis90

my cashback didnt work. %+@.
did you just order?
cashback is not always instant, so dont worry just yet. I still havent gotten my email confirmation

And if the item you ordered is still in stock, call the company and cancel, then reorder

Alright I finally figure out the AA thing. Thanks alot for the help guys. Turns out the "Lightening Deals" just weren't showing up in Opera but Igot it to work in Safari. It's weird though because I got the lightening deals via Opera yesterday...

Originally Posted by EZLN1

my cashback didnt work. %+@.
did you just order?
cashback is not always instant, so dont worry just yet. I still havent gotten my email confirmation

And if the item you ordered is still in stock, call the company and cancel, then reorder

na everythings sold out lol. i only got one thing on bing cashback (smallest purchase lol)

i have this sour taste in my mouth. coulda saved almost $100.

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Bought a Panasonic 37 inch for $425 shipped
pimp.gif

where at link?

i just bought that emerson 32 inch...
Got to buy it through the epp website... Its 720P though, but for that price its hard to beat...

[h1]Western Digital WD Elements 1 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive $59.99
[/h1]
http://www.amazon.com/Wes...02QEBMB4/?tag=slickdeals

Buy it online so you dont have to wait in store...

I need a deal with a damn netbook for under $200... I missed that Compaq one that BB had earlier...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Is walmart open right now for black friday deals????
They all open at 5am....well most are open now but there is shrink wrap and *$%* over everything until 5am

eff it, I was going to head up to Downtown Chi via train to hit up H&M and Leaders but I just realized that it isn't really worth my time plus Idon't really have a whole lot of money (just over 2 bills
ohwell.gif
)

oh well, good night NT, I'm off to bed...

Okay I am all black friday'd out. I spent a little over $1000 on a 28in monitor I-INC, 32in LCD TV Samsung, AJ 16.5 wht/blk/red, AJ Hydros, Apple Keyboard,& magic mouse, incase sleeve for MBP. Not a bad pull this year.

Copped my TV from Target.. Tv shows great.. pics later on 2day..

Joint was CRAZY.. Gateway Mall by yankee stadium OMG it was CRAZY

pics of the line
sick.gif

Had fun on the line a lil bit
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom