BLACK FRIDAY 2012

Sears will have Toshiba 50 inch LED for $299
Source
nerd.gif

was about to buy 2k13 earlier this week, but decided to just preorder blackops instead. that should keep me occupied for a while since i don't play that often anyway....

but what are the chances of getting 2k13 at walmart for $25 without waking up early and whatnot?

was about to buy 2k13 earlier this week, but decided to just preorder blackops instead. that should keep me occupied for a while since i don't play that often anyway....
but what are the chances of getting 2k13 at walmart for $25 without waking up early and whatnot?

Last year I was able to go to Walmart at 6pm on Friday night and still got every blu ray and video game i wanted. They had a ton of them.

btw, amazon will price match alot of these deals....so if you miss out on something, keep an eye out for amazon's "black friday week".
How does this work? The item has to be sold by amazon themselves right?

man i just want 2k13 from walmart... but since its so cheap i might as well cop madden also... but i really need some dress pants... if i can get those on black friday then ill be straight :pimp:

MacBook pros for 1200?? where

Why does this keep popping up in here? Macbook pros are $1200 all the time, that's regular price. Unless y'all are talking about the mac pro 13" with retina display or the regular 15 inch than that's a different story but if not $1200 is current pricing for the 13 inch.

Last edited:
remember for 2k, madden, and fifa that sale starts the day of thanksgiving at 8pm
really? thought it was midnight.

good to know though will go in and cop those.
My plan is to get to Walmart like a hour or 2 before 8 and  have them grab me all the games that i want that are gonna be 25$. then i'm just gonna wonder around the store.. then as soon as 8:00 hits pay for them 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
My plan is to get to Walmart like a hour or 2 before 8 and  have them grab me all the games that i want that are gonna be 25$. then i'm just gonna wonder around the store.. then as soon as 8:00 hits pay for them :nerd:

Won't they be closed before 8 though? Don't know what their hours are on Thanksgiving. Unless you're near a 24 hr wal mart but they also could have different hours.

^^yeah we have a 24 hour one. my moms  had scooped games like this last year for my nephews. that's who gave me the idea

Last edited:
^^yeah we have a 24 hour one. my moms  had scooped games like this last year for my nephews. that's who gave me the idea

Nice, not too many wal marts my way and none of them are 24 hour ones. Closest one is in a really bad area, not trying to be there that day. Mass theft and real shady dudes there on regular days, can't even imagine the shenanigans that'll go down on Thursday night/black Friday.

Back
Top Bottom