BLACK FRIDAY 2012

Any deals on quality in ear headphones? Preferably sub $40-50 range?

Last edited:
All  over amazon.com   It was just a "lightning deal" on their gold box last week -  

here is a link 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007ZQAKHU/ref=gb1h_tit_c-3_2662_A23TX5HTP7Z5QO?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1XDGYGBD4ZBX1EFEZMH4&pf_rd_i=384082011&pf_rd_p=1417532662
ir

edit - looks like you gotta waitlist but when the deal comes back, you will be notified.  If you have the Amazon app and push notifications they will send you a text so you can grab it quick! 

$13

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lord-Of-T...9133500225439&veh=aff&wmlspartner=lw9MynSeamY

All  over amazon.com   It was just a "lightning deal" on their gold box last week -  

here is a link 

Amazon product ASIN B007ZQAKHU
edit - looks like you gotta waitlist but when the deal comes back, you will be notified.  If you have the Amazon app and push notifications they will send you a text so you can grab it quick! 
Picked up my copy last week. Definitely a steal for $46

Bless my connects at GameStop + the BF GameStop deal. Gonna be able to get that 250 gig 360 + BLOPS II + two games....trade in those one and/or two games and get the Kinect instead all for 249.99.

:smokin

So Verizon is going to sell that same tab that Best Buy is selling for 99.99 on Black Friday.

And it has 4G built into it.

I think i'ma jus' get a VGA cord and "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale" for Black Friday.

Any sales on each of those items, anyone?

This deal sounds phenomenal but I'm not sure. Can I get a yay or nay from anyone? Keep in mind the PC it will be replacing has a crashed motherboard so it doesn't work at all and I need one...BAD!

Am I going to see fifa 13 for 360 for 25 bucks anywhere else but wal mart?? No idea if Best buy has it for that price

I'm not complaning but why is 2K a part of EVERY Black Friday sale?

I'm to the point to where I only buy it on Black Friday.

I wish I was more patient with Madden but I be needin my fix.

I'm not complaning but why is 2K a part of EVERY Black Friday sale?
I'm to the point to where I only buy it on Black Friday.
I wish I was more patient with Madden but I be needin my fix.
yea i just bought mine last month and barely play it. ... and it was PSN download:smh:

Well just found out my walmart will be open all day tomorrow so no lines at the door. they all ready released the maps of where everything is gonna be i'm going for that 60 inch led i told myself i was gonna pass this year but decided to go for it. so i'm all in now.. so  my plan is just to go hours early i mean like a good 5 hours early and just wait in that spot where the tv's are gonna be yall think this will be  a good enough plan to get that tv ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom