BLACK FRIDAY 2012

Well just found out my walmart will be open all day tomorrow so no lines at the door. they all ready released the maps of where everything is gonna be i'm going for that 60 inch led i told myself i was gonna pass this year but decided to go for it. so i'm all in now.. so  my plan is just to go hours early i mean like a good 5 hours early and just wait in that spot where the tv's are gonna be yall think this will be  a good enough plan to get that tv ?
I'm in the same boat as you, i'm thinking 8 hours should be good enough

Finish Line employee here...
I have to deal with the Black Cement IVs AND Black Friday customers on the same damn day... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :x :x :x :x :x

Same here, working on Black Friday is hectic. Two shifts that day! 1st shift- 12am-7am 2nd shift- 4pm-11pm. Good Luck man!!

So will target price match WAL-MART?

From Target, I want HALO 4 plus that $20 gift card.
From Wal-Mart, I want that NBA 2k13

If they price match, I can get NBA 2k13 for just 5 bucks more.

I have to deal with the Black Cement IVs AND Black Friday customers on the same damn day... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :x :x :x :x :x

Same here, working on Black Friday is hectic. Two shifts that day! 1st shift- 12am-7am 2nd shift- 4pm-11pm. Good Luck man!!

Damn I do NOT miss doing that when I was there.
Good luck to you two. Make sure you get those breaks too!! I already know those managers are going to try to keep you on the floor the whole time.

Damn I do NOT miss doing that when I was there.
Good luck to you two. Make sure you get those breaks too!! I already know those managers are going to try to keep you on the floor the whole time.

dudes be bugging trying not to give employees thier breaks/ 15s

working retail FTL
:smh:

dudes be bugging trying not to give employees thier breaks/ 15s
working retail FTL
:smh:
Jus
Yeah same thing happens at FNL. Boss tries to state that I shouldn't have a 15min break cuz I'm working a 5 hour shift. :smh: Just break out the Labor Law act on em! haha

All I want is some Levis & RL button ups. Someone point me in the right direction please.

Macy's should have some stuff for you.

"Walmart has Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Xbox 360) for $25.00 on November 23rd (BLACK FRIDAY)."
http://slickdeals.net/f/5458444-Walmart-Black-Friday-Tekken-Tag-Tournament-2-Xbox-360-25-00

Tekken Tag 2 is easily one of the best fighting games ever created.

^AGREED

YES.

Back
Top Bottom