BLACK FRIDAY 2012

Went to Walmart a couple hours ago... Was able to pick up some DVDs which is all I went for.
Store wasn't a madhouse. Ps3 games were scarce but plenty of games for 360.

Yeah going to head to walmart in the morning and see if they honor will still honor any of the $25 deals.

copped two pairs of levi's, some kicks from aldo, a sportcoat with a vest, and a 1tb external hd today 
nthat.gif

What's money right?

^^^in occasion yes pretty much a lot of left overs from things and also electronics big time and small business etc...but online of course hence the word "CYBER"

Last edited:
WWE fun as hell, hella nostalgic. i suggest you guys pick it up if you F_ with wrestling in the 90's. Check out that attitude era mode.

:pimp:

almost forgot this

traded my old phone, got 44 dollars for it, then copp this.if it wasnt for that weak A cali tax, could of cashed out for 6 six dollars, but still

Christmas for was good to myself
Sprint did me dirty on the S3, I guess they did everyone this way though. They sent the link to order it online, then says to pick it up at the Sprint store at this date at this time (let's you select) but that system isn't connected to store inventory nor are they fulfilling orders and shipping them to the store for you to match that date, so turns out nobody within a 3hr drive radius has any or is expecting, they are on backorder. So what the **** is the point of ordering them online? Luckily I called before wasting 30 minutes driving there, gonna try Bestbuy online now

Last edited:

Copped a $799 55 inch Samsung 1080P 240HZ LED T.V. for my folks' bedroom and the Playstation 3D monitor for $99 on BestBuy.com. And the kicks from EBay/NT and $40 for three hats from Lids.

Somethin light... Thank God for Walmart. Spent a total of 15 mins grabbing all the games and blu rays I needed on Thanksgiving (24 hr Walmart), and managed to avoid the crazy Black Friday horde. All the games rang up as their Black Friday sale prices on Thanksgiving afternoon before the sale even happened, I think it was a glitch in their system. All games were $25 or less, and Blu Rays were only 3.50 each. For those that still want 2K on the low, check your local Walmart. Two Walmarts I went to had stacks of 2K13s in the Black Friday bins.

Walmart is honoring BLOPS 2 for $25?

Copped a $799 55 inch Samsung 1080P 240HZ LED T.V. for my folks' bedroom and the Playstation 3D monitor for $99 on BestBuy.com. And the kicks from EBay/NT and $40 for three hats from Lids.

Somethin light... Thank God for Walmart. Spent a total of 15 mins grabbing all the games and blu rays I needed on Thanksgiving (24 hr Walmart), and managed to avoid the crazy Black Friday horde. All the games rang up as their Black Friday sale prices on Thanksgiving afternoon before the sale even happened, I think it was a glitch in their system. All games were $25 or less, and Blu Rays were only 3.50 each. For those that still want 2K on the low, check your local Walmart. Two Walmarts I went to had stacks of 2K13s in the Black Friday bins.

Walmart is honoring BLOPS 2 for $25?
eek.gif
 BLOPS 2 25$ ??????

Walmart store #5228—Columbia
6405 Dobbin Rd
Columbia, MD 21045
(410) 740-2448

Closest Walmart with 2K13 to DC. I am not even pressed for it but damn it is good to see how far this franchise has come. I remember I used to have to sell this game to people as being better than Live. Now EYE can't even get a copy.

Came Up Well On The Electronics.. But Shopping Online For Clothes Hardly any deals.. Only one was the Nike.Com Clearance 25% off. Still Need Some Under Armour/Nike Clothes... Praying Cyber Monday Brings Justice To That.

How are you guys getting it for 25?
I went onto walmarts site but it still shows it for 60.
Do you have to go in store for them to honor it?

In store on Black Fri. Walmart was selling BO2 and ACIII for $38 on Black Fri, but I got it for $25 with a little persuading after showing the person at the register the $25 price for all games ad. YMMV

Back
Top Bottom