BLACK FRIDAY 2012

anyone know of any deals on the ipad mini. gonna cop regardless off macmall.com which offers free shipping and no tax but figured i would ask first.

How are you guys getting it for 25?
I went onto walmarts site but it still shows it for 60.
Do you have to go in store for them to honor it?
Info on AVI?

I don't know who it is I just saw it in the booty thread and started using it as my avy :D

How are you guys getting it for 25?
I went onto walmarts site but it still shows it for 60.
Do you have to go in store for them to honor it?

In store on Black Fri. Walmart was selling BO2 and ACIII for $38 on Black Fri, but I got it for $25 with a little persuading after showing the person at the register the $25 price for all games ad. YMMV

Oh okay... good come up though!

I forgot to hit up kmart for max payne 3 for like bux.
Is there a separate cyber monday thread or are we just going to let this rock?

You can use 20WIN at finishline.com for $20 off of 100, or there is a $10 off 50 code too plus stack with 10% eBates cashback. Cheapest Nike sandals I see are 19.99 on there

By the way, guess I missed out on the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 for $49 huh? Did a Sprint chat, she couldn't help. Just told me their online reserve in store system doesn't correspond with store inventory, thus making it worthless. edit: AmazonWireless came through, guess I'll just have to rock this Motorola Photon 2-3 more weeks

Last edited:
You can use 20WIN at finishline.com for $20 off of 100, or there is a $10 off 50 code too plus stack with 10% eBates cashback. Cheapest Nike sandals I see are 19.99 on there
By the way, guess I missed out on the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 for $49 huh? Did a Sprint chat, she couldn't help. Just told me their online reserve in store system doesn't correspond with store inventory, thus making it worthless.

If you're eligible for an upgrade call sprint and ask to speak to retentions. Tell your situation and see what they can do. If your contract is almost up, tell them you're thinking of going to another company. They will probably honor the price for you.

Pick up the Sony PlayStation 24" 3D Display Bundle for $99 at Best Buy and probably pick up a couple things on cyber Monday.

Just picked up nba 2k13 for ps3 from walmart for 25 + in-store pick up. It is showing sold out on and off, but just keep checking back and it'll be in stock. I think they release them for sales for 25.00 a few times an hour for like 5 minutes each time lol

Back
Top Bottom